Regarding Nikki Haley Running. Does She Really Believe She Can Break Past The Walls Of Trump And DeSantis? Even Now She Is Not Polling Well.

Haley VS Harris in a debate,,,that would look like Laura Ingraham VS Joyce Blowhard
I won't argue with that, which brings me to the point. I don't think Harris is a shoe-in as Biden's VP in a second term. While the job of VP is practically child's play, Harris has made multiple mistakes and provided a lackluster performance. At Biden's age, the VP nomination is critical and Harris is not presidential material.

Personally, I would like to see some challengers to Biden in the Democratic primaries. Cory Booker tops my list but I can't discount Roy Cooper. Cooper has been courted by big Democrat contributors and if Biden decides not to run he will almost certainly step into the race.

Biden has done a hell of a job under the circumstances. Time he made the mature decision not to run, like Lyndon Johnson. That takes the whole re-election thing off the table, and frees him to continue to do the job he is doing. While the core of the Republican party seems to be stuck in Trump's fantasy land, Biden stepping aside and allowing new leadership to take the party would be a welcome breath of fresh air.

I won't argue with that, which brings me to the point. I don't think Harris is a shoe-in as Biden's VP in a second term. While the job of VP is practically child's play, Harris has made multiple mistakes and provided a lackluster performance. At Biden's age, the VP nomination is critical and Harris is not presidential material.

Personally, I would like to see some challengers to Biden in the Democratic primaries. Cory Booker tops my list but I can't discount Roy Cooper. Cooper has been courted by big Democrat contributors and if Biden decides not to run he will almost certainly step into the race.

Biden has done a hell of a job under the circumstances. Time he made the mature decision not to run, like Lyndon Johnson. That takes the whole re-election thing off the table, and frees him to continue to do the job he is doing. While the core of the Republican party seems to be stuck in Trump's fantasy land, Biden stepping aside and allowing new leadership to take the party would be a welcome breath of fresh air.
Cory Booker tops my list

I REALLY don't want to see booker go to a G-6/8 Conference and proclaim. 'I AM SPARTACUS'.

I think it was right after she made her announcement, she went on fox, and the host brought up how far down she is in the polls, then she spoke of how early it was, polling is meaningless at this point. Really? nothing against Nikki, but once DeSantis joins the Royal Rumble later this sping, we all know it's gonna be down to Trump and DeSantis no matter who else steps in. So, what do you all think of Nikki in this dilemma, and what if Nikki only gets between 1 and 3 per cent in the first primary? will she throw in the white towel?
It's very common for people with no chance to stay in the race hoping for a miracle or to be chosen as VP. If you can outlast just about everyone else in the race it raises your brand for the future.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, yeah, but the dems don't have ANY candidate that is acceptable to the majority of voters.

Every dem candidate has massive baggage that makes them un-electable.

Forum List

Back