Regarding Nikki Haley Running. Does She Really Believe She Can Break Past The Walls Of Trump And DeSantis? Even Now She Is Not Polling Well.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
I think it was right after she made her announcement, she went on fox, and the host brought up how far down she is in the polls, then she spoke of how early it was, polling is meaningless at this point. Really? nothing against Nikki, but once DeSantis joins the Royal Rumble later this sping, we all know it's gonna be down to Trump and DeSantis no matter who else steps in. So, what do you all think of Nikki in this dilemma, and what if Nikki only gets between 1 and 3 per cent in the first primary? will she throw in the white towel?

If she did not believe she had somethiing to offer she would not run...

She is infinitely better than the 'hyena' who slept her way to the top in politics, Joe's VP who had no business running

The 1st debate hasn't even been held, and already the left is attempting to affect the election by declaring she has no chance / business running

This is a great example why I don't hive a damn a out endorsements or anyone else's opinion of candidates. I prefer to do my own research and develop my own opinions.

If she did not believe she had somethiing to offer she would not run...

She is infinitely better than the 'hyena' who slept her way to the top in politics, Joe's VP who had no business running

The 1st debate hasn't even been held, and already the left is attempting to affect the election by declaring she has no chance / business running

This is a great example why I don't hive a damn a out endorsements or anyone else's opinion of candidates. I prefer to do my own research and develop my own opinions.
and once tim scott joins in, it will be interesting to watch being they both represent south caroline, but like in most elections, some of those running are generally secretly running for VP, but have to prove themselves right thru the start of the debates. i can still remember when Reagan wanted Ford as a VP,,,,,Ford said no,,,that was too bad,,,that was a dream ticket at that time

and once tim scott joins in, it will be interesting to watch being they both represent south caroline, but like in most elections, some of those running are generally secretly running for VP, but have to prove themselves right thru the start of the debates. i can still remember when Reagan wanted Ford as a VP,,,,,Ford said no,,,that was too bad,,,that was a dream ticket at that time

If the task of proving oneself being up to the task of serving as VP is to prove they are better than our current VP, Haley, Scott, and almost anyone else who wants to throw their hat in the ring has 100% chance of succeeding.

What makes you think that Sen. Scott will "join in" at all?

Or DeSantis for that matter?

Unless these fellows have mapped out a path to defeating Sleepy Joe, why would anyone even contribute to a pointless campaign?

Remember this, anyone who loses is going to be in a lot weaker position going forward.

If the task of proving oneself being up to the task of serving as VP is to prove they are better than our current VP, Haley, Scott, and almost anyone else who wants to throw their hat in the ring has 100% chance of succeeding.
thats gonna be an exciting week or two when our nominee is making his decision on a VP,,,but i am giving Tim Scott the best chance being he will take a chunk out of the black vote, and he is very likable!

Nimrada doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, neither does Meatball Ron.

They're both toast and Trump will run through these simps like a breakaway Mack truck.

She's not qualified. She's not a constitutional natural born Citizen eligible for the presidency.

....thus running for VP?!

But what does that matter? We have already had a Kenyan be President!

:auiqs.jpg:

I had to throw that in as a joke just to see snowflake heads explode all over the board..... relax guys, it was just a joke.

Nikki, even with the lantern hanging off her face, has a better chance than Ron.
Trump will ignore Nikki but he'll destroy Ron immediately Ron goes for it.

Haley might be better served as a Vice Presidential candidate for Trump or DeSantis (whoever comes out of the primary). She could easily destroy Harris on the debate stage.

Regarding Nikki Haley Running. Does She Really Believe She Can Break Past The Walls Of Trump And DeSantis? Even Now She Is Not Polling Well.​

The twit thinks she is VP material. She brings nothing but a vagina to the table.

Haley knows she cannot win the primary. Trump will win if he is alive at the time of the voting, and if not, DeSantis. She's got a longer term plan than just to lose the primary. She wants to get her name out there separate from Trump. She's hoping for another top slot, perhaps even VP, which she is as qualified as anyone for.

Forum List

Back