Regarding Bitchute.

OP
MisterBeale

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this for the admins. PLEASE add bitchute or the other ones mentioned to the video platforms we can embed.

ThemTube is so 2008. hahaha

In other news, where has Pumpkin Row been? We need people like her here!
I got tired of talking to NPCs, so anytime I'm mentioned or replied to, I only see it if I check my email(once per-month), and go into my Spam folder(Even less).

Thank you for your appreciation, though.
We worry about you. You are one of the most intelligent, most wide awake posters that we have.

. . . that can, sometimes lead to hopelessness and depression in times like these.

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Since YouTube is clearly become partisan and political, as it is a subsidiary of Google, can we PLEASE get the ability to embed Bit-chute videos?

It is my opinions that with out the freedom of speech, a political discussion site is becoming worthless.

The Corbett Report

The Corbett Report
For political commentary Bitchute is a viable alternative to youtube

but so far most people are unaware of it

So till its seen by 100s of millions it cant be a true rival to youtube

OP
MisterBeale

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since YouTube is clearly become partisan and political, as it is a subsidiary of Google, can we PLEASE get the ability to embed Bit-chute videos?

It is my opinions that with out the freedom of speech, a political discussion site is becoming worthless.

The Corbett Report

The Corbett Report
For political commentary Bitchute is a viable alternative to youtube

but so far most people are unaware of it

So till its seen by 100s of millions it cant be a true rival to youtube
The only way to make it a "true rival," is to make it as accessible as YouTube. We can start by pressuring our own community to enable embedding.

Part of their own problem, is they still need to work on their site. I find their search function and their lay out a bit lacking, IMO.

Mac-7

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only way to make it a "true rival," is to make it as accessible as YouTube. We can start by pressuring our own community to enable embedding.
I guess I dont know what that means

Cant we link to Bitchute videos from this forum?

OP
MisterBeale

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes, we can link to them, but the video won't display.

Believe it or not, there is a very LARGE subset of folks, especially tech savvy people, that will not click links they are not familiar with, but WILL watch a video that they can see, on a site they trust.

OP
MisterBeale

MisterBeale

Gold Member
Reaction score

Here, this is the embedded video on YouTube, which I never posted in the OP;

Here is the link on Bitchute, see the difference?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List