So memes are no longer allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Is it a new rule that memes (which are topical to the subject matter in the thread) are a no no? I had all of my memes deleted out of a thread about Elizabeth Warren and I was put on slow down for posting another (purposefully and to be a bitch) after a warning was issued. Is this a new rule, or is it just going to be applied arbitrarily, depending on whether or not the memes annoy a specific moderator? :D

brian-williams-donald-trump-meme-generator-so-that-happened-4ef0fe.jpg

Is it a new rule that memes (which are topical to the subject matter in the thread) are a no no? I had all of my memes deleted out of a thread about Elizabeth Warren and I was put on slow down for posting another (purposefully and to be a bitch) after a warning was issued. Is this a new rule, or is it just going to be applied arbitrarily, depending on whether or not the memes annoy a specific moderator? :D

oh.. :laugh:

magic-8-ball-answer.png

is it just going to be applied arbitrarily, depending on whether or not the memes annoy a specific moderator? :D

yes.

All you need to do is try some sort of "Islamists are just my most favoritist people in the world" type meme and all will be forgiven.

Were the memes racist..or could they have been perceived as such?

iu

did cranky ms vanity just start an op in the announcement section publicly questioning forum administration?? :eusa_naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back