Regarding Bitchute.

Bump.

We still can't embed from BitChute, while Youtube is continuing to crackdown on those it disagrees with.
I saw it coming back in December. :nono:

Hell, PragerU videos are tame compared to what they are taking down now.

That should have been the canary in the coal mine for us.
I heard that Youtube was already operating at a loss, do you think this is the part where their platforms burns to the ground?

All conservative youtubers need to bail in mass and go to one site be it Bitchute or wherever.
But more importantly they need to do it at the same time.
I agree, the more people that bail at once, the better. I want to be able to imagine the look on management's face when the platform burns to the ground.

They will be able to save some money by being able to lay off those ten thousand new progr...I mean moderators.

All conservative youtubers need to bail en masse and go to one site be it Bitchute or wherever.

Hell, all it takes is infowars and maybe one or two other prominent uploaders jumping ship, then others will follow suit.

Yep...if they bailed all at once youtube would go down in flames.
Pretty sure cat videos alone won't keep em afloat.

All conservative youtubers need to bail en masse and go to one site be it Bitchute or wherever.

Hell, all it takes is infowars and maybe one or two other prominent uploaders jumping ship, then others will follow suit.

Yep...if they bailed all at once youtube would go down in flames.
Pretty sure cat videos alone won't keep em afloat.

Don't forget makeup tutorials

Why hasn't this been done?

More and more folks are being banned from YouTube?

If we can't get this done with Bitchute?

Maybe?

Another alternative.

"What is DTube? DTube is a website that stores movies based on STEEM and IPFS. Its task is to provide a similar experience to Youtube at the same being the safe and resistant to censorship alternative. Why Dtube? You have a few answer here (4" read) "

Just wanted to bump this for the admins. PLEASE add bitchute or the other ones mentioned to the video platforms we can embed.

ThemTube is so 2008. hahaha

In other news, where has Pumpkin Row been? We need people like her here!
I got tired of talking to NPCs, so anytime I'm mentioned or replied to, I only see it if I check my email(once per-month), and go into my Spam folder(Even less).

Thank you for your appreciation, though.

Forum List

Back