Refuse the Vaccine; Wear the Full Armor of God.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

Please subscribe to Dr Stella Immanuel's youtube channel.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

Why did god foist this virus on us?

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If they have the vaccination why would what I do impact them? Do you also have as much passion for people who choose abortion, people who voluntarily have their leg amputated, or who allow pre-adolescent children to take hormones to transition? Or how people that choose to die with assisted suicide? Or do only certain people have a right to do certain things with their body?

The bottom line is either I have a right or aI don't. Don't come at me all faux self-righteousness. This Country allows a lot of bullshit and the fuckin flu is the least I'm concerned with. If there's no vaccination available and I'm told to stay home I do, I wear a mask but once there is a vaccine I have the right to refuse to get it, if you don't like it tough shit, some religious people don't like abortion and they have to deal with that.. Get your own vaccine busybody.

Yeah but how many here are willing to refuse the vaccine when they start testing to see if you have taken the vaccine and see that you have not and tell you you can’t shop and buy grocery’s unless you take it.thats where this is headed.how many here are willing to do as I am go out of this world by starving to death sense you can’t buy food? It’s going to come down to making that choice of taking it or starving to death.

This video doesn’t do anything to help to fight the cause dude,Lol

Last edited:
yes put on the full armor of God.....but they won't succeed because this war of good & evil has already been won. Praise the Lord.
Wish it was that easy but what are you going to do when you discover there IS no higher power out there to save you? The world is too screwed up for there to be a higher power out there that ever saves people.

I never had vaccines growing up. It was against our religious beliefs. I remember having exemption cards for the school nurse. But I think now it's mandatory and that right was taken away. I am not 100% sure.
Oh yeah they are it even hiding it anymore thst this is a facist dictatership because yes I am pretty sure it is mandatory now and no longer an option.

If people can choose a right to abort why can't they choose not to vaccine ?
So your quite happy to have the virus and go around infecting others, some of whom will inevitably die but hey who cares about their deaths so long as you keep your right to choose.
Can't think of a more anti christian and selfish attitude.

Cleanliness is next to godliness! So why you would want to walk around in a dirty virus ridden body (a virus is a foreign parasitical body - a pathogen).

The only way people should be allowed to refuse a Covid vaccine, is if they are isolated on some religious fruitcake reserve, in the Nevada desert, a bit like the Japanese in WWII, but with a lot more justification.

If you take the vaccine, you're not at risk from those who don't, correct?

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10-18.

We must resist the medical tyranny of...I was going to say the Deep State...but it's beyond that now...I see clearly, my eyes are open. We must repel the Legions of Hell that seek to devour this entire world.

Say no the vaccine...I fear they will not us work nor attend school unless we have certification of having taken the vaccine. I've been to prison, and I have no fear of being imprisoned again...I have no fear of returning to homelessness (early after my release several years ago) if I cannot work because I refuse the vaccine. When the vaccine comes...refuse.

There isn't much any of us can do, but each of can still do a little bit, and if we all do a little bit and adds so fast it can topple mountains.

GOD BLESS this doctor, Dr Stella Immanuel is absolutely amazing! AMAZING! :clap::clap::clap:

GOD BLESS this doctor, Dr Stella Immanuel is absolutely amazing! AMAZING! :clap::clap::clap:

I stopped watching at at the two minute mark sense she started out with a bunch of babble and crazy loony praise the lord singing,hee hee,at what point does she stop can we view the video where she actually TALKS without sounding like a lunatic Bible thumper Lol

If she wants people like me to listen to her and take her seriously,she’s going to have to stop that crap.

yes put on the full armor of God.....but they won't succeed because this war of good & evil has already been won. Praise the Lord.
Wish it was that easy but what are you going to do when you discover there IS no higher power out there to save you? The world is too screwed up for there to be a higher power out there that ever saves people.

What are you going to do when you discover there really IS, but you've refused to believe???

Another pro-covid post from the tRumplings.

Don't you guys ever want this to end?

Should scare the shit out of you.

Science doesn't scare me ... some religious people, on the other hand ...

s3 V0041000_V0041892.jpg

So I wrote you a full response in the other thread:

And you tucked tail and ran to this one.

Here, let me repost from the other thread:

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Then someone says: Not so!

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]t P(s) :[/TD]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]

Which we now simply to (by substitution):

{ 1, 2, 3, 4....30, 31, 32}

Which has it's own power set of 2^32 elements = 4,294,967,296

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

And the its goes on and on...

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

What is the name of the Lord according to scripture?

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set ∅ of size zero, has a power set P (∅) = { ∅, (∅)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

Thus the void itself induces existence, from nothing MUST come something.

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set ∅ of size zero, has a power set P (∅) = { ∅, (∅)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.

Sophistry of that stripe isn't worth a response.

Stay on your own topic.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

And these are BOTH MY OP's.

You asked me to explain the set of all sets...I did.

Now you must demonstrate the error.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

You're derailing your own thread.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

You asked for a challenge, I accepted, you ran.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

Log back into your sock account sealybobo and get in the Bull Ring. Same diction, pattern and style of speech and identical ideology, and alternating posting times.

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

You're dodging.

Log back into your sock account sealybobo and get in the Bull Ring. Same diction, pattern and style of speech and identical ideology, and alternating posting times.

Huh?

[TR]
[/TR]

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

Stay on your own topic.

He thinks we are the same person. I’ve never written the word sophistry in my life. I don’t talk or write like you. Lol

I wish I had a second account for when they ban me for two weeks. Lol

Forum List

Back