Refugee name Mohamed sexually assaults disabled U.S. woman, media silent

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Read more at

‘Refugee’ named Mohamed sexually assaults disabled U.S. woman, media silent
A refugee newly arrived from Somalia has been tried and convicted for attempting to sexually assault a special-needs woman while she was sitting outside of a home for the disabled in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

========================================================
We keep telling you liberal fks who wanted open borders and to rescue these third world fks , wel told you what was coming, and it's already starting and no this is not the first incident of this issue taking place.
We are going to be just like Germany, best stop wearing those skirts ladies... Yall ain't free no more lmao

Read more at

A refugee newly arrived from Somalia has been tried and convicted for attempting to sexually assault a special-needs woman while she was sitting outside of a home for the disabled in Aberdeen, South Dakota.

We keep telling you liberal fks who wanted open borders and to rescue these third world fks , wel told you what was coming, and it's already starting and no this is not the first incident of this issue taking place.
We are going to be just like Germany, best stop wearing those skirts ladies... Yall ain't free no more lmao

Oh, I just sneezed, fucking media didn't report it, what a bunch of bastards.

Just wonder how "the media didn't report it" but you not only found out about it, but sourced it.

• Banned
Read more at

Just wonder how "the media didn't report it" but you not only found out about it, but sourced it.

When you see MSN or NBC report it let me know. haven't you figured it out yet they keep these things off the TV , the only ones keeping track of it are the fkn alternative media journalist.

Chalk up another preventable death to president Hussein Shithead's warped policies.

Read more at

When you see MSN or NBC report it let me know. haven't you figured it out yet they keep these things off the TV , the only ones keeping track of it are the fkn alternative media journalist.

I don't watch TV, so...

Also, they don't report EVERYTHING, do they. I mean, you're moaning because a TV news station you don't watch don't report something you think should be reported. Make your own TV news station then and quit whining about it.

Forum List

Back