Refresh our memory...What exactly has the Dem Party done for minorities over the last 50 years?

Other than promise to force minorities down whiteys throat what have they done that's actually measurable?

The Civil Rights Act
The Voting Rights Act
The Fair Housing Act
Equal Rights Amendment
MedicAid
Social Security

Those are the big things, off the top of my head.
The Civil Rights Act

Your lunacy and lies never ceases to amaze. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Other than promise to force minorities down whiteys throat what have they done that's actually measurable?

Well.....a few weeks every two years before the first Tuesday in November they really, really pretend to care about Black Americans....

Slavery in Africa exists this very day! The myth of black victim hood is hard to reconcile considering the
death tolls from democrat cities every week and slavery alive and well in the Mother Land.

TO MY WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS:

The first thing you have to understand is that racism is in every part of society. Itā€™s in the law, itā€™s economic, itā€™s person-to-person. Itā€™s basically at every level.ā 
ā 
The second thing you have to understand is that society made it that way from years and years and years of systematic oppression.ā 
ā 
These issues are so, so ingrained. ā 
ā 
Thatā€™s why white people have to realize, itā€™s not just about your ā€œheartā€ or your individual mindset. Like how some people say, ā€œI donā€™t have a racist bone in my body.ā€ ā 
ā 
Well, the system does, and you canā€™t see it because it benefits you.ā 
ā 
The best analogy Iā€™ve heard that explains white privilege is that itā€™s like an invisible backpack that every white person wears. If youā€™re white and youā€™re ever in a situation where you might need help, you can take that backpack off, open it up, and pull out all sorts of shit. ā 
ā 
Get Out of Jail Free card. ā 
ā 
Job opportunities. ā 
ā 
Health benefits.ā 
ā 
Housing loans.ā 
ā 
Donā€™t get me wrong. Black people can get those things, too, but itā€™s a lot harder

Of course, the Civil Rights act was a result of BOTH parties votinh
Slavery in Africa exists this very day! The myth of black victim hood is hard to reconcile considering the
death tolls from democrat cities every week and slavery alive and well in the Mother Land.

I see

slavery exists in africa
13% of blacks are criminals
black on black crime is epidemic

so that JUSTIFIES police killing blacks for holding cell phones
or jogging

SOME blacks are criminals and violent so it is PERFECTLY OK to treat ALL of them like animals.....

I have to admit

I can NOT fathom the depths of evil the conservative mind can descend to....

The first thing you have to understand is that racism is in every part of society. Itā€™s in the law, itā€™s economic, itā€™s person-to-person. Itā€™s basically at every level.ā 
ā 
The second thing you have to understand is that society made it that way from years and years and years of systematic oppression.ā 
ā 
ā 
Thatā€™s why white people have to realize, itā€™s not just about your ā€œheartā€ or your individual mindset. Like how some people say, ā€œI donā€™t have a racist bone in my body.ā€ ā 
ā 
ā 
The best analogy Iā€™ve heard that explains white privilege is that itā€™s like an invisible backpack that every white person wears. If youā€™re white and youā€™re ever in a situation where you might need help, you can take that backpack off, open it up, and pull out all sorts of shit. ā 
ā 
ā 
Job opportunities. ā 
ā 
Health benefits.ā 
ā 
Housing loans.ā 
ā 
Donā€™t get me wrong. Black people can get those things, too, but itā€™s a lot harder

I see

slavery exists in africa

or jogging

SOME blacks are criminals and violent so it is PERFECTLY OK to treat ALL of them like animals.....

I have to admit

Ad hominem

ā 
ā 
ā 
ā 
ā 
ā 
ā 
Job opportunities. ā 
ā 
Health benefits.ā 
ā 
Housing loans.ā 
ā 

I see

slavery exists in africa

or jogging

I have to admit

Are you getting professional help? Cause you, like, really need it.

The democrat party fought all but the last two civil rights act and even voted against the anti-lynching laws. The only reason they voted for the last two acts is LBJ told them if they didn't, Black Americans would never vote for democrats and they would never win a national election again........he knew that no matter how many innocent Black men, women and children the democrats murdered, Blacks were going to vote.......the democrat party could not keep them from that basic Right anymore.....

or jogging
No...it simply means that nobody decent and sane can or will take blacks serious when they complain about police wrongly killing one of them once every few years. They have clearly demonstrated that their lives only matter to them when one is taken by law enforcement.

Democrats give Blacks the inspiration and carte blanche to riot, loot, rape, pillage, set fires and you know general mayhem in cities they politically control and set the rules, laws, policies umm they own it basically.)
Democrats give Blacks the inspiration and carte blanche to riot, loot, rape, pillage, set fires and you know, general mayhem in ghetto cities they politically control and set the rules, laws, policies ... umm .. they own it basically ..:surprised1: .. but blame everyone else and still get away with it so keep those ghetto Blacks suffering so "successful/educated" Democratic Party
Blacks can use them like fodder for their own agendas, money and political power.

Last edited:

The Civil Rights Act
The Voting Rights Act
The Fair Housing Act
Equal Rights Amendment
MedicAid
Social Security

The Civil Rights Act

Your lunacy and lies never ceases to amaze. :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

as you do on every issue

as CONSERVATIVES do on every issue

you MISREPRESENT the facts to create a false reality.....

CIVILRIGHTS1963.jpg

199 DEMOCRATS voted for it

163 REPUBLICANS voted for it

unless they had an Electoral College fixing the results 199 is GENERALLY MORE than 163

but maybe not in conservatopia?

so MORE DEMOCRATS voted FOR it!

and I also note;

you managed to COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT that the Republicans and Democrats who voted AGAINST it were MOSTLY SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS!

actually they were MOSTLY SOUTHERN

but ALL christian.

Nice fuk spin

and I'd like to point out that your misrepresentation of the truth, that you really believe you thought of on your own!....is FKN IDENTICAL to the lunacy of EVERY OTHER conservative!

odd how you ALL had the very same thought separately like that

The Civil Rights Act
The Voting Rights Act
The Fair Housing Act
Equal Rights Amendment
MedicAid
Social Security

The Civil Rights Act

as you do on every issue

View attachment 351248

unless they had an Electoral College fixing the results 199 is GENERALLY MORE than 163

and I also note;

you managed to COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACT that the Republicans and Democrats who voted AGAINST it were MOSTLY SOUTHERN CHRISTIANS!

but ALL christian.

Nice fuk spin

and I'd like to point out that your misrepresentation of the truth, that you really believe you thought of on your own!....is FKN IDENTICAL to the lunacy of EVERY OTHER conservative!

And, moron, those who voted for it were Christians...the big fucking difference was the democxrats voted against it........

The Civil Rights Act
The Voting Rights Act
The Fair Housing Act
Equal Rights Amendment
MedicAid
Social Security

The Civil Rights Act

as you do on every issue

View attachment 351248

and I also note;

but ALL christian.

Nice fuk spin

Moron....the democrats voted against every other Civil Rights act before that one, including the anti-lynching laws.....every one.......LBJ voted against the anti-lynching laws and opposed all of the Civil Rights acts before that one........and they only changed their tunes when LBJ told them they would never hold national office again if they didn't vote for that act...you dipshit.

Why don't you count up all the minorities in Congress and get back to us with party affiliation.

Has the republic party ever nominated one for President?

Dems gave millions of young black men food and housing...after Dem run police in Dem run cities arrested them and Dem run courts convicted them and locked them up in Dem run prisons in Dem run states.

Dems gave millions of young black men food and housing...after Dem run police in Dem run cities arrested them and Dem run courts convicted them and locked them up in Dem run prisons in Dem run states.

Man, slow the whitebonics roll slick.

Forum List

Back