GOP faces messy Kansas primary after Pompeo Senate dream dies...can Ann Coulter favorite Krazy Kris Kobach eke out a victory?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a difficult time seeing Kansas elect a Democrat to the Senate. Hasn't happened in 90 years.

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can't find many people better on immigration than Kobach.

kyzr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a difficult time seeing Kansas elect a Democrat to the Senate. Hasn't happened in 90 years.
Kathleen Sebelius would win if she ran. though she lacks charisma
Charisma isn't all she lacks. I could list a lot of traits. Just considering her Obamacare rollout fiasco/disaster, she lacks:
an IQ, management skills, any subject matter expertise, common sense, uncommon sense, or any trait or skill that a governor should have.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kobach ran for governor here and lost. He will not be a senator.

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Charisma isn't all she lacks. I could list a lot of traits. Just considering her Obamacare rollout fiasco/disaster, she lacks:
an IQ, management skills, any subject matter expertise, common sense, uncommon sense, or any trait or skill that a governor should have.
Sebelius would win easily and she was a great governor who was elected to a second term when Obama appointed her.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kathleen Sebelius is smart, Kathleen Sebelius is a woman, Kathleen Sebelius is the architect of Obamacare, Kathleen Sebelius will one day be Senate Majority Leader

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List