Reem al Hashemi

UAE Minister talks about forming new business and political ties for the future of the middle east. www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vB1ct6Ajc
Israel is just buying time with the dictators. Arabs and muslims in general dont fall for the zionism tricks.

Most Emiratis are quite welcoming of Israelis. Go there and see yourself.
Bullcrap. And dont go me wrong we are not anti jews, we just cant be welcoming to baby killers, occupiers and war criminals.

UAE Minister talks about forming new business and political ties for the future of the middle east. www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vB1ct6Ajc
Israel is just buying time with the dictators. Arabs and muslims in general dont fall for the zionism tricks.

Bullcrap. And dont go me wrong we are not anti jews, we just cant be welcoming to baby killers, occupiers and war criminals.

Go to the Emirates and see for yourself. Israelis are there now the Emiratis are welcome us.

Go to the Emirates and see for yourself. Israelis are there now the Emiratis are welcome us.
Few that are part of the government circle. They did to counter Iran, Turkey and the Palestinians. Trust me they are just using Israel to get to their goals. No one likes zionists which are different from peaceful loving jews.

Forum List

Back