Redsox Fans chant F Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 5 of them were chanting. Just some white trash nobody should give the time of day to.

Boston is known for it's racism. I'm assuming that's why you think it's a good city.
Known for racism. That must be why the city embraced Robert Parrish, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, David Ortiz and all those other black and Hispanic players.

Known for racism. That must be why the city embraced Robert Parrish, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, David Ortiz and all those other black and Hispanic players.
I bet you're one of those that claims to have a black friend and then turns around and says you arent a racist, arent you? It is a well known fact that Boston has a history of racism. Just because some black pro athletes played in Boston doesnt erase that fact, you dumb piece of shit.

Hey..mods why don't you start a forum called "Playground." You can then move all these juvenile grade school threads there. Consider it like a sandbox where little Trumpers can play. Leave the political and current events forum to the adults.

Hey..mods why don't you start a forum called "Playground." You can then move all these juvenile grade school threads there. Consider it like a sandbox where little Trumpers can play. Leave the political and current events forum to the adults.

Hey guys, the FJB chants are working! ^^^Look what it's doing to the TaliBiden idiots!

Boston is a hardcore democrat locale who voted these insurrectionists into office. They have no right to make that chant. They should all chant “Fuck us Bostonians!”

You should be glad to see them turn on him instead of berating them.

Always encourage the behavior you want out of others.

Hey guys, the FJB chants are working! ^^^Look what it's doing to the TaliBiden idiots!
Mods..I want to point you to the above post.

Marvin Martian is the perfect poster for the Playground forum. Look at his post. It is something a second grader would say.

Seriously, how old are you Martian? 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back