PC Comics colorists quits due to "wokeness"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon

'I'm tired of this sh*t!' Colorist on Superman comic QUITS over decision to make Man of Steel bisexual and 'f**king nonsense' decision to scrap 'Truth, Justice and the American way' slogan​

• Former Superman colorist Gabe Eltaeb announced that he quit DC comics on an October 13 podcast in response to the company's newfound wokeness
  • DC Comics had announced they were making the Man of Steel bisexual and changing the character's old slogan 'Truth, Justice and the American way'
  • Eltaeb said 'I'm tired of this sh*t!' and that the change in slogan was 'f**king nonsense'
  • The recent changes have also sparked mixed reactions from fans of the comic

1634842908748.png

. . . I am far more disturbed by the rejection of "truth, justice, and the American way."

wtf?!

"He then expressed his anger over the change of the DC slogan for the 83-year-old superhero to 'Truth, Justice, and a better tomorrow.'"

Honestly? I know what the global elites, and this multi-national corporation that owns Superman have in store for tomorrow. It is anything but, "better," for anyone but the .01% of the world's population.

The American people are the only hope for tomorrow, all of them, transgendered or not.

Why you can't they make a 234th version of Superman and make him bi? They have so many Superman like characters already.

But nope, fuck that shit. Why does everything has to be gay or bi or a tranny? Jesus is it so bad to have a masculine and straight super hero?

And God damn at this rate dc is all going to be bisexual or fags. They really do seem to leave heavy on sexuality for characters and seem to be phasing out straight.

Fuck you DC for being sell out woke pussies.

Forum List

Back