rededicating blm mural

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

why do we half to have blm written on every street in every city? then some one drive over it and they want to arrest them for vandalism. people got to drive some place

why do we half to have blm written on every street in every city? then some one drive over it and they want to arrest them for vandalism. people got to drive some place
We have "stop" written on every street in every city I havent seen you complain about that one.

We have "stop" written on every street in every city I havent seen you complain about that one.
Stop complaining about other citizens "peacefully protesting" on the streets. If it bothers you then feel free to donate to a fund that keeps those "monuments" clean and tidy ;)

I think the constant BLM signs in liberal cities is a fair notice and reminder to the police to do what they can to avoid offending America's official Sacred Cow, black youth who must be treated with kid gloves regardless of what atrocities they commit.

Avoiding trouble is the prime directive of major city police departments nowadays, and they will do what they can to avoid any ugly interactions with these sacred cows.

To my certain knowledge, no one has been charged for stopping on the STOP sign, only NOT stopping on it.

I think the constant BLM signs in liberal cities is a fair notice and reminder to the police to do what they can to avoid offending America's official Sacred Cow, black youth who must be treated with kid gloves regardless of what atrocities they commit.

Avoiding trouble is the prime directive of major city police departments nowadays, and they will do what they can to avoid any ugly interactions with these sacred cows.
everytime i read the news some paints aother blm street sign and dont want anyone driving on it. i do not know were they excpet people to rive, walk, ride bikes. travel?

These fucking BLM clowns, with their childish, ugly, murals and signs are making all blacks look like imbeciles.

I'll bet a lot of sensible blacks cringe when they see the behavior of the BLM turds.

These fucking BLM clowns, with their childish, ugly, murals and signs are making all blacks look like imbeciles.

I'll bet a lot of sensible blacks cringe when they see the behavior of the BLM turds.

The crazy part is that most BLM Clowns are actually honkies and not black at all.

Forum List

Back