CA Restaurant owner Bans VACCINATED people!!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Based owner bans vaccinated people. The lines are out the door!

Every business owner should do the same. The vaccinated are spreading WuFlu mire than anyone else now.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
gnarly.gif

Good man!

Good of him to advertise the fact. I wouldn't want to eat in his place anyway. He probably thinks having his employees wash their hands after going to the bathroom is an infringement on his rights too.

I wouldn't eat the food there, see:

From the link:

Food poisoning, also called foodborne illness, is illness caused by eating contaminated food. Infectious organisms — including bacteria, viruses and parasites — or their toxins are the most common causes of food poisoning.

Infectious organisms or their toxins can contaminate food at any point of processing or production. Contamination can also occur at home if food is incorrectly handled or cooked.

Totally Political. Fucking Ridiculous.
Fine.
Expect Required Health Dept Visits.
You got a problem with Health Dept Visits?

Totally Political. Fucking Ridiculous.
Fine.
Expect Required Health Dept Visits.
You got a problem with Health Dept Visits?
When they are politically motivated as an intended punishment for stepping out of line I do. Everyone should have a problem with that.

Every business owner should do the same. The vaccinated are spreading WuFlu mire than anyone else now.

He's a moron, hope everyone gets covid-19 and gets hospitalized but it's his business.
He has the right to refuse service to anyone.

Now on the flip side.............................Trumptards whine when that coin is flipped (Nazi's)

I wonder how long until his business takes a nose dive because there are already going to be people out there who won't have enough interest in whatever may be on his menu especially if his prices are too over the top.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What good is the vax?

Does it vaccinate you?

No

Will their fraud test tell you that you have Covid after you get "vaxed?" - over and over yes

Will you get delta fraudulent?

A: if you are dumb enough to get tested, they will tell you that you are positive for it whether you "vaxed" or not.....

So what good is the vax?

??????????

Vaxed people = total science invalid cuckoo clocks

New Topics

Forum List

Back