portland protestor arrested for killing some one with a molotav-cocktail

The dead man is an example of the type of people used by those who organized the riots and protest. They are mentally sick people who are manipulated to do the dirty work while those behind it are sitting at the Club sipping cocktails and hustling gullible rich folks for money to support ''the cause''. I want to see the leaders arrested. My opinion comes from experience.

what a protestor got caught tossing moltov cocktail. which killed some one.
Actually that answer is nobody. They arrested who they thought threw it, but when they reviewed the videos they had, they guy's clothes didn't match the clothes of the perpetrator.

Hence why he was never charged.

Grisly. Burning a dead guy in the firepit? That must have smelled nice.

The dead man is an example of the type of people used by those who organized the riots and protest. They are mentally sick people who are manipulated to do the dirty work while those behind it are sitting at the Club sipping cocktails and hustling gullible rich folks for money to support ''the cause''. I want to see the leaders arrested. My opinion comes from experience.
There is always somebody else behind these things. Look at some of these thugs. They aren’t capable of planning things like this. Just enough space between them and the real ringleaders for “plausible deniability”.

Actually that answer is nobody. They arrested who they thought threw it, but when they reviewed the videos they had, they guy's clothes didn't match the clothes of the perpetrator.

Hence why he was never charged.
oh so they gort him now.

Forum List

Back