Red states are remaking the civil liberties landscape

Yes, and the zealots there are the same as progressives here.

At least there we see trends of moderation.

And it's actually a Monarchy, Iran is more of a Theocracy.

The House of Saud are kings, not clerics.
I have known Salman and the Suderi Seven for 70 years. They aren't zealots except for Prince Naif and he's dead. KSA is a monarchy that rules on a consensus of the clerics, merchant class, royal family, technocrats... I think I'm leaving some group out. The SAG has operated the same way since the 1940s. They float an idea like radio, TV, girls schools etc and wait until the citizens catch up.

Yes, democrats will suffer permanent harm if we ever manage to limit voting only to eligible citizen voters.

You should all hit the panic button and run because what's coming is a giant red tsunami in November.

Dem's primary concern right now is flooding the country with illegals to allow them to vote and to drive our violent crime rates to the highest they've ever been in history to promote their Anti 2nd Amendment agenda.

I hope you enjoyed 2 years of insanity because it's coming soon to an end.
I doubt it. Trump is a huge liability.

TrumpTrumpTrump

You turn EVERY SINGLE THREAD to a discussion about Trump.

We could be discussing flower gardens and you would somehow find a way to bust out a reference to Mar-a-Lago or some shit.

Did Trump fuck your husband or something?
I didn't bring him up, poopsie. YOU did.

This isn't about him. Never has been.

It's about misguided rubes like you.

I didn't bring him up, poopsie. YOU did.

This isn't about him. Never has been.

It's about misguided rubes like you.
Big Lie?

Go fuck yourself.

Even the dumbest motherfucker on here knows what you're talking about when you say "big lie" asshole.

You cannot go three words without some short of reference to Trump.

Hollow point.

TrumpTrumpTrump

You turn EVERY SINGLE THREAD to a discussion about Trump.

We could be discussing flower gardens and you would somehow find a way to bust out a reference to Mar-a-Lago or some shit.

Did Trump fuck your husband or something?
Trump is still a major political figure in the Trumplican party. Don’t be so butthurt if is a topic of discussion along with Biden and your anti Clinton hysteria (and SHE isn’t even running for anything or teasing A run).

Trump is still a major political figure in the Trumplican party. Don’t be so butthurt if is a topic of discussion along with Biden and your anti Clinton hysteria (and SHE isn’t even running for anything or teasing A run).
I can never tell when they actually understand something, but I do suspect they realize our comments regarding Trump are far more about them than him, i.e., "look at what these people are falling for".

That's probably why they get so angry. Oh well.

Why don't we just ban all public schools?

That way, nobody can have control.

Sound good to you?
You will have to ban higher Ed and private companies since your legislation is attempting to prevent the discussion of uncomfortable ideas.

What ever happened to your anti government overreach plank? Did it disappear when you finally had the political power to use it to silence the very voices you claim are silencing you in private domains?

If it continues on its present arc, the majority is apt to do more than "fear". It's one thing to spew hate against those who disagree but it's another thing entirely to destroy their lives and careers over it.
Progressives destroy tens of thousands of lives and careers. Tens of millions of people fear Progressives. Hopefully this fear will turn into hate.

Like legislating laws against free speech on “uncomfortable” topics? That sounds like indoctrination using Big Government.
You want to yell fire in a crowded theater?

They'll arrest you and throw your ass in jail.

Got any more brilliant ideas?

Progressives destroy tens of thousands of lives and careers. Tens of millions of people fear Progressives. Hopefully this fear will turn into hate.
Way ahead of you, pal.

The Progs are on my shit list.

They're going down, just like the Neo-Cons.

They ARE Neo-Cons. Bunch of leftist trash. They belong on the bone pile of history along with all the other leftist trash.

Progs are toast. They'll never win another election, ever.

and constrain teachers’ ability to discuss race, gender and sexual orientation at public K-12 schools and increasingly at public colleges and universities.
We the people are their boss. They work for us and we'll tell them what to do and if they don't like it we'll fire them and hire somebody else.

We the people are their boss. They work for us and we'll tell them what to do and if they don't like it we'll fire them and hire somebody else.
Thank you.

Teachers and educators are NEVER in charge.

E-V-E-R

Any "teacher" who tries to take charge of my kid will be bitch slapped by me personally. Repeatedly. Hard.

States where the GOP controls both the governorship and state legislature are moving in unprecedented numbers to restrict abortion, limit access to voting, ban books, retrench transgender rights and constrain teachers’ ability to discuss race, gender and sexual orientation at public K-12 schools and increasingly at public colleges and universities.

Many of the same states are simultaneously rescinding restrictions on gun ownership, stiffening penalties for people engaged in unruly public protests and, in a new twist, empowering private citizens to bring lawsuits to enforce many of these initiatives, as Texas Republicans did on their recent law banning abortion after about six weeks.
[…]
…with GOP senators wielding the filibuster and the Republican-appointed majority on the Supreme Court both providing powerful air cover for this red state ground offensive, Democrats and groups focused on defending civil rights, abortion rights and LGBTQ rights, among other issues, have not yet found any effective means of slowing the conservative onslaught. Even as the nation grows more racially, religiously and culturally diverse than ever, that means roughly half the states are on track to impose rules across this broad array of cultural flashpoints that primarily reflect the demands of one shrinking group: conservative and often older White Christians.

Call it the balkanization of our rights and protected liberties – where the rights and liberties of Americans will no longer be protected in states controlled by Republicans.
About time!

I can never tell when they actually understand something, but I do suspect they realize our comments regarding Trump are far more about them than him, i.e., "look at what these people are falling for".

That's probably why they get so angry. Oh well.
Are you finally getting it? I am hopeful. You're pretty dumb, but you may have had a breakthrough.

I have said all along that Trump himself is only a figurehead of the movement and that the movement would not go away with Trump.

Is your dumb ass finally agreeing with me?

The productive are absolutely FED UP with YOU and your worthless ilk selling us out to the highest foreign bidder and forcing us to pay for it at the point of a government gun. (a/k/a "white nationalism")

Last edited:

Forum List

Back