Joe Claims That the Democrats Don't Support Defunding the Police

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1646260571415.jpeg

Well well. Welcome to the club Joe. For two years you’ve been calling for the police funds to be directed away from the police. DEFUNDING THE POLICE.

Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police​

Biden also said police forces don’t need surplus military equipment because it makes them look like 'the enemy' in communities​

From the guy who literally puts an army around himself.

So you must be justifiably quite happy with Joe at what you perceive as a change.
1646261970768.png

Do the dems really think we are stupid?...or that we weren't paying attention to them?....
They will never make this lie stick...too many videos out there of them calling to not only defund but abolish the police...remember they wanted the people to police their own communities.....

Can someone please explain how thefunding of police, outside of the F.B.I a federal issue? Isn't it a municipal and state issue?
It is supposed to be.

However, the federal government wants to claw that power away from localities. The left still has this as a goal. It is part of reform as moving it to a federal funded function gives them power to force 'correct' policing policies by withholding those funds.

Can someone please explain how thefunding of police, outside of the F.B.I a federal issue? Isn't it a municipal and state issue?
Most have not defunded, certainly not an appreciable amount, and many have upped their budgets, even in Democratic cities. But, when you get down to it, I don't care if they do, as long as I don't have to live or visit there. More important, is they are not defunding my city. It does sound good that Joe is not on the defund bandwagon. I am also not in favor of police in military tactical armored vehicles on streets, as if rolling into Kyiv facing their enemies.

So you must be justifiably quite happy with Joe at what you perceive as a change.
View attachment 609819
'Happy' is a rather strong term for when someone acknowledges basic sanity. It is certainly better than the left's embrace of defunding or reduced funding of the police.

I still see no coherent policy from them though. It is just platitudes at this point.

Democrats do tend to "change" in election years, don't they.
Republican are changing too. I have heard several that do not say last election stolen, and even speaking out against MTG and hers featured speaking engagement supporting the White Supremacist convention, down the street, simultaneous with CPAC.

View attachment 609802
Well well. Welcome to the club Joe. For two years you’ve been calling for the police funds to be directed away from the police. DEFUNDING THE POLICE.

Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police​

Biden also said police forces don’t need surplus military equipment because it makes them look like 'the enemy' in communities​

From the guy who literally puts an army around himself.

Another lying thread title from the USMB king of lying thread titles.

Quit pretending that dementia Biden has any fucking clue what he's talking about. He's extremely brain damaged. He's literally had emergency brain surgery a couple of times.
Nah, that's desperate, whiny, cultist fantasy.

'Happy' is a rather strong term for when someone acknowledges basic sanity. It is certainly better than the left's embrace of defunding or reduced funding of the police.

I still see no coherent policy from them though. It is just platitudes at this point.
The far left is as fkd up as the far right. Partisan extremists, suck, don't they?

It's good to see old Joe publicly make these comments.

Let's get one thing clear however, the defund police people will be voting for, and will be continuing to vote for Dimocrats.
They know that it's just a matter of time until demographics will give them a majority in the Dimocrat party, and they'll be able to move their anti-law enforcement agenda directly to the party's platform where it will be front and center!

For me it wasn't the irony of Sleepy saying it, it was the big round of applause he got from Democrats including Harris...who even stood up. Now THAT is some Irony right there.
I'll to an uninformed individual who looks at white wing blogs instead of reality.

Your bloggers tell you most democrats want to defund the police. And you believe them. Because you have to stay agitated.

View attachment 609819
Maybe he's thinking about another bill like the Clinton Crime Bill (which HE wrote), where he can lock blacks up in record numbers again.....

Then Kneepads can hold them past their release date and work them as slave labor (like she did in Commiefornia)!!!!

Forum List

Back