Countdown.... When will Willis be out on her fanny?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It probably won't take too long.
It'll be done by her own people who will be afraid to lose all the traction they've gained so far in the case. The plan here has to be the quicker the better because longer they allow her to linger the more likely it is that the entire thing will just get thrown out.

She could actually be facing state and federal charges of her own at this point.

Jo

Last edited:
It'll be done by her own people will be afraid to lose all the traction they've gained so far in the case. The plan here has to be the quicker the better because longer they allow her to linger the more likely it is that the entire thing will just get thrown out.

She could actually be facing state and federal charges of her own at this point.

Jo
who?

:link:

It'll be done by her own people will be afraid to lose all the traction they've gained so far in the case. The plan here has to be the quicker the better because longer they allow her to linger the more likely it is that the entire thing will just get thrown out.

Jo
This is fruit from a poisoned tree case.

LINKS

Jo
They say that the prosecutors in the OJ trial, Clark and Durden ended up having a sexual relationship because of the long hours they worked together. I'm sure you didn't mind that. You're reciting a claim made by somebody that Willis got indicted. Not a credible source.

Fani Willis will survive this with room to spare. I wouldn't even call it close.

So, you support her stealing money, etc. for her boyfriend. You are a True Democrat!
No evidence presented so far that she has.
I mean, what is it with you members of Alt-Right Nation and your trumped up "evidence"?
Why don't you just come out and say you're mad at the little black woman for affronting your great white savior? :auiqs.jpg:

It'll be done by her own people who will be afraid to lose all the traction they've gained so far in the case. The plan here has to be the quicker the better because longer they allow her to linger the more likely it is that the entire thing will just get thrown out.

Jo
Gad. Dems are not perfect. They commit sins, too. Who knew?

Sorry, twinkle toes to burst your bubble but nah. Fani Willis will have due process. The same due process that your orange fuhrer now enjoys.

So, you idiots can come up with a new chant... LOCK HER UP (how did the old one go down?) but nope. Your orange fuhrer is still in hot water.

But keep dreaming. Dreams are still free. :itsok:

Last edited:

Jo
Never

This is just another in the long line of flail mary's from maga.

Jo

They say that the prosecutors in the OJ trial, Clark and Durden ended up having a sexual relationship because of the long hours they worked together. I'm sure you didn't mind that. You're reciting a claim made by somebody that Willis got indicted. Not a credible source.
Nope I never said that she was indicted. I think she may be though. Funneling money to her ex boyfriend which then ended up being spent on her (if that's what happened) was a very bad idea. Credible source? There isn't any such thing anymore.

Nope I never said that she was indicted. I think she may be though. Funneling money to her ex boyfriend which then ended up being spent on her (if that's what happened) was a very bad idea. Credible source? There isn't any such thing anymore.
What proof of anything do you actually have.

You posting about a credible source is hilarious.

you willing to wager on this?
No I have two Cardinal rules. Never argue too much over a prediction and never Gamble.

Having said that I can't imagine that such activity will go without some type of very critical scrutiny.

Additionally I'm sure the phone calls are already being made to her bosses from higher places with the frightening specter of such misbehavior tanking the entire case.

And the judge? The judge has to be royally pissed off right now.

Jo

What proof of anything do you actually have.

You posting about a credible source is hilarious.
Very silly statement. You can continue to require proof up to and including an event hitting you in the face and you still can't really prove it. The fact that it made national headlines shows that there's some credibility to it. She sure as hell isn't out there denying it.

Forum List

Back