Recreational/medicinal marijuana and guns

So... you support illegal drug users AND felons legally buying guns.
Outstanding!
I got no problem with either. Just because one is a felon or a drug user does not mean they will use a firearm to commit a crime any more than just being a member of some political party, race, creed, color or nationality does.
Yes... but you aren't a rabid. pro-gun control. anti-gun loon.
CC is.
See the humor?

Outstanding!
I got no problem with either. Just because one is a felon or a drug user does not mean they will use a firearm to commit a crime any more than just being a member of some political party, race, creed, color or nationality does.
CC is.
See the humor?

Roger that...cept the loon part...we're all loons in our own cute widdle ways. ;)

Outstanding!
CC is.
See the humor?
Roger that...cept the loon part...we're all loons in our own cute widdle ways. ;)
Roger THAT :)

Outstanding!
CC is.
See the humor?

The only humor is that you ignore my opinions to claim I have another opinion all together.

M14 asks: Do you like the color red

CC: Yes

M14 response: Thats funny because you are a red hater

CC: ??

Outstanding!
CC is.
See the humor?
The only humor is that you ignore my opinions to claim I have another opinion all together.
My characterization of your opinion is accurate.
You ARE OK wilth people who use illegal drugs legally buying firearms.
You ARE OK with convicted felons legally buying firearms
You said so yourself.
:dunno:

Outstanding!
CC is.
See the humor?
You said so yourself.

Again, you know that and still claim I'm pro gun control and anti gun....Do you have two heads? How do you believe two things that contridict each other?

M14: Do you like Red?

M14: hahahaha you hate red

CC: ??

Outstanding!
CC is.
See the humor?
You said so yourself.
Again, you know that and still claim I'm pro gun control and anti gun....Do you have two heads? How do you believe two things that contridict each other?
The better question is:
How do YOU believe those things that contradict each other?

M14: Do you like Salmon? Should people have it?

M14: HAR HAR HAR...Thats funny coming from a fish hater.

CC: I like Salmon

M14: HAR HAR HAR you hate Salmon

how can I be anti-gun when I believe that felons should be able to have one or people on illegal drugs?

Another issue:
Under CO law, MJ disqualifies someone form getting a CCW permit.
Should people who use MJ be able to legally carry a handgun?

A better question: why should I have to have government permission to carry a handgun...concealed or otherwise?

Another issue:
A better question: why should I have to have government permission to carry a handgun...concealed or otherwise?
Well, sure.
But that's a different topic.

Yes, but also related. Legalization of marijuana is as much of a trap for gun-owners as the CCW craze.

Another issue:
Well, sure.
Yes, but also related. Legalization of marijuana is as much of a trap for gun-owners as the CCW craze.
Now that I think of it, I'm kinda surprised the anti-gun loons haven't tried to pass a law requiring a blood test before you can buy a gun.

Another issue:
Well, sure.
Now that I think of it, I'm kinda surprised the anti-gun loons haven't tried to pass a law requiring a blood test before you can buy a gun.

GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50!!!!!
for giving them ideas ;)

Forum List

Back