Recording of trump pressuring Wayne County repubs not to certify 2020 election surfaces.

. . . I had wanted to listen to this recording, first hand, as I am sure Trump would like to hear it as well.

But? :sigh2: They don't intent to let us hear the un-manipulated original phone call. . . gee? I wonder why? :eusa_think:

Trump recorded pressuring Wayne County canvassers not to certify 2020 vote​

". . . Neither Palmer nor McDaniel and Trump, through spokespeople, disputed a summary of the call when contacted by The News. Hartmann died in 2021.

The News listened to audio that was captured in four recordings by someone present for the conversation between Trump and the canvassers. That information came to The News through an intermediary who also heard the recordings but who was not present when they were made. Sources presented the information to The News on the condition that they not be identified publicly for fear of retribution by the former president or his supporters. . . . "

8a65nk.jpg

Are you embarrassed that it happened, or relieved that it's not actually some new revelation of wrongdoing piled upon the rest?
Neither. I don't give a ratsass beyond how it makes morons like you butthurt.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

This man is a danger to democracy. He has used Mafia type pressure

Hey butthole, are you gonna really tell me you don't think every democrat in Washington doesn't pressure people every time to try to look for ways to win? Or at least not lose if humanly possible?

Only difference here is it was Trump, an outsider, not part of the corrupt inner click of friends, so of course somebody leaked it. Trump's a threat to every greasy palm in DC.

PS, Moron: You ought to know that if TRump REALLY used Mafia-type pressure, no one ever says no to that. If that were true, Trump would still be president and wouldn't have 91 bogus indictments dogging him.

PS, Moron: You ought to know that if TRump REALLY used Mafia-type pressure, no one ever says no to that. If that were true, Trump would still be president and wouldn't have 91 bogus indictments dogging him.
What you forget is that Trump isn't very good. He couldn't get government to implement most of his promises. Six business bankruptcies alone, should have been a clue.

Do you believe it's proper for any candidate in an election to contact election officials?
If you are asking me. . . do I think it proper for Trump (As the top party official,) to call his party members to check on the operations of the election, to see if it appeared clean and free of corruption??

Sure, that is the whole reason the Board of State Canvassers is split between the two parties. So neither can control the process. . . duh.

1703220486106.png

If you are asking me. . . do I think it proper for Trump (As the top party official,) to call his party members to check on the operations of the election, to see if it appeared clean and free of corruption??

Sure, that is the whole reason the Board of State Canvassers is split between the two parties. So neither can control the process. . . duh.

View attachment 877061
I was asking you a simple yes or no question. Wanna try again?

Yet it serves as another nail in Trumps coffin.
Doubtful.

Most will just ignore this as moar Deep State shenanigans.
. . . at this point? After what they did in Colorado, with no proof, and no legal proceedings, just a, "we say so," star chamber, most folks can see what the hell is going on by now, unless the are part of the conspiracy, or really dumb.

So. . unless they actually release the full, unedited phone call? No nail, no coffin, just one moar sign of the desperation & silly futility of those who bleev they are in control . . . .

You think that will happen?

What do you want to bet?

Forum List

Back