Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More bad news for the "climate scientist" frauds:

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

A chilly Arctic summer has left nearly a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than at the same time last year – an increase of 60 per cent.

The rebound from 2012’s record low comes six years after the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013.

Instead, days before the annual autumn re-freeze is due to begin, an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia’s northern shores.

The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year. More than 20 yachts that had planned to sail it have been left ice-bound and a cruise ship attempting the route was forced to turn back.

Some eminent scientists now believe the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century – a process that would expose computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming as dangerously misleading.​

article-2415191-1BAEE1D0000005DC-503_640x366.jpg

Last edited:
by 2013 it was supposed to be ice free caps

--LOL

“Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in 2005 and 2007,” the researcher from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, explained to the BBC.

“So given that fact, you can argue that may be our projection of 2013 is already too conservative.”

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

By Jonathan Amos
Science reporter, BBC News, San Francisco

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice.

BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

Actually, wrong again. The fact the 1 Ice sheet expanded while all the other glaziers in the world retreated means your wrong, you are probably the person who was like see record snow one year in Washington, D.C. Means no gw, your stupidity is astounding

When 97.2 percent of all scientists that study climate and other directly related field of study say so, my guess is that they are right and you know what? That's called a consensus. So keep thinking its not happening cause some right wing op Ed says its not and don't pay any mind to the 97.2 percent of scientists around the world who say you are wrong.

Actually, wrong again. The fact the 1 Ice sheet expanded while all the other glaziers in the world retreated means your wrong, you are probably the person who was like see record snow one year in Washington, D.C. Means no gw, your stupidity is astounding
Just like HOT Summers = Global warming? Right?:eusa_whistle:

Well, have to admit that Great Britain just experienced record summer heat and has a forecast for a warmer than ever autumn.

More bad news for the "climate scientist" frauds:

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

A chilly Arctic summer has left nearly a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice than at the same time last year – an increase of 60 per cent.

The rebound from 2012’s record low comes six years after the BBC reported that global warming would leave the Arctic ice-free in summer by 2013.

Instead, days before the annual autumn re-freeze is due to begin, an unbroken ice sheet more than half the size of Europe already stretches from the Canadian islands to Russia’s northern shores.

The Northwest Passage from the Atlantic to the Pacific has remained blocked by pack-ice all year. More than 20 yachts that had planned to sail it have been left ice-bound and a cruise ship attempting the route was forced to turn back.

Some eminent scientists now believe the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century – a process that would expose computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming as dangerously misleading.​

article-2415191-1BAEE1D0000005DC-503_640x366.jpg

Al Gore's gonna have a shit fit.

Well, have to admit that Great Britain just experienced record summer heat and has a forecast for a warmer than ever autumn.
Back to WHEN?

Who said that? Names, please.
*I* stated it...but then common sense never was your strong suit was it?

*DISMISSED*

When 97.2 percent of all scientists that study climate and other directly related field of study say so, my guess is that they are right and you know what? That's called a consensus. So keep thinking its not happening cause some right wing op Ed says its not and don't pay any mind to the 97.2 percent of scientists around the world who say you are wrong.

That's a LIE

This winter is going to be long and cold....and as trees here in Florida have been changing for well over a month I take as a sign...and Yes I watch these things...How long will it take the AGW whackos to exclaim some other pure BS as they are freezing their asses off...even here in Florida?

Mark my words...

This winter is going to be long and cold....and as trees here in Florida have been changing for well over a month I take as a sign...and Yes I watch these things...How long will it take the AGW whackos to exclaim some other pure BS as they are freezing their asses off...even here in Florida?

Mark my words...

Did you watch my Chiefs kick your asses today?

:whip:

Forum List

Back