Record heat all across the U.S.

Fricken cris/kirk---there's gotta be something worse than neg repping the idiot. :lol:

can we moon him or something ?
bartmoon.gif

All this is going on while the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.

All this is going on while the Sun is at its lowest level of activity in 80 years.
Also while you keep reiterating the same very few brain dead bumper sticker blathering points.

Coincidence?!?!?????

Which you can't deny!

All you can do is issue some lame insult.

Why don't you just admit you are wrong?

The weatherman said that next week we'll be getting into the 90's and possibly have some record breaking heat. We have record breaking heat every summer, come July and August. And in the winter it gets cold. Sometimes it gets really cold. Funny how that works.

The weatherman said that next week we'll be getting into the 90's and possibly have some record breaking heat. We have record breaking heat every summer, come July and August. And in the winter it gets cold. Sometimes it gets really cold. Funny how that works.

I bet you have record breaking cold temperatures on occasion to.
*gasp*

Also while you keep reiterating the same very few brain dead bumper sticker blathering points.

Coincidence?!?!?????

Which you can't deny!

All you can do is issue some lame insult.

Why don't you just admit you are wrong?
What I cannot deny is that you are a brain dead platitude and slogan machine, who hasn't had an original analytical thought in his entire life.

When facts on the given subject are of no use, the fact of your piffle witted blather is all that's germane.

Amusing editorial technique, Chris.

It is amusing.

Facts vs personal attacks.

Guess who wins?

In order to "win" the opponents have to be smart enough to realize they're beaten. Never gonna happen here.

Wiping out the ignorance in this venue is about as likely as eliminating an ant colony by pissing on its anthill.

Their ignorance, much like that ant colony, is deep and vast.

Still I admire the economy of your style.

So you win with the people here smart enough to get it.

Last edited:

I bet you have record breaking cold temperatures on occasion to.
*gasp*

My aunt and uncle lived in Erie, PA for several years. One one occasion the temp was zero. The weatherman announced 'there is no temperature in Erie tonight'. :lol:

We've had no temperature here as well - - - more than once. Oh the insanity of weather!

Amusing editorial technique, Chris.

It is amusing.

Guess who wins?

I'm pretty sure that pointing out that it is summer, and during summer the weather is hot, isn't a personal attack, but that's just me.

Is it just you that is missing that despite the fact that it's summer, it's also a record breakingly hot summer in the area from whence those reports are coming from?

Or is it that you just don't understand why those records being broken are significant to Chris' point?

Is it just you that is missing that despite the fact that it's summer, it's also a record breakingly hot summer in the area from whence those reports are coming from?

Or is it that you just don't understand why those records being broken are significant to Chris' point?
Record temperatures are broken nearly every summer in various regions at various times.

Christine's throw-it-against-the-wall-and-hope-it-sticks onslaught still ignores that the average temps in the eleven western states have been below average up until the recent few weeks.

But that would blow his asinine cherry picking of data out of the water.

It is amusing.

Guess who wins?

I'm pretty sure that pointing out that it is summer, and during summer the weather is hot, isn't a personal attack, but that's just me.

And here where I live we are having average temperatures with record breaking lows of humidity.
Every summer, somewhere, some heat record is broken.
Every winter, somewhere, some cold record is broken.
Neither is a harbinger of anything.

Record-setting heat not over yet
Alan Gomez, USA TODAY

Summer heat waves are expected in the South. But in Michigan?
Cities in Wisconsin and Michigan and all the way down to Texas and Florida have been smashing heat records this week: concrete roads buckled, one person was found dead and seven show dogs died. "Records will continue to roll in," said James Wilson, a meteorologist at The Weather Channel.

Wilson said a wide swath of the country is experiencing temperatures ranging 10 to 15 degrees above average.

Some record-setting temperatures set on Wednesday: 96 degrees in Grand Rapids, Mich.; 95 in Traverse City, Mich.; 105 in Austin; 104 in Houston; and 106 in Waco, breaking a record.

Record-setting heat not over yet - USATODAY.com

This is weeks old, numbnuts. It was down in the 50's over the last week, you jackoff.

Forum List

Back