Record DJI?

Pavel Svinchnik

Jan 28, 2018
The DJI reached 27,400+ today, which everyone said was a record. I seem to recall it being around 27,600 earlier this year but I must have been mistaken. Maybe I was thinking of when it was 26,700 a while back and transposed the numbers.

The Dow Transport Index was up over 2% today; quite a gain. People must be transporting a lot of stuff these days.

In terms of closing prices today was the new high. It may have hit 27600 or so intra day. Yes when transports are up that would seem a really good sign for a booming economy. :113:

Stock market hits new high of 27,492 on 11/5

Thank you President Trump.... Trumponomics works!

In terms of closing prices today was the new high. It may have hit 27600 or so intra day. Yes when transports are up that would seem a really good sign for a booming economy. :113:
The transportation industry was attacked repeatedly during the Obama administration's war against US industry and the US working class. From the large intermodal transport corporations to Joe owner/operator to Joe teamster. The average OTR truck driver was especially targeted with merciless regulations meant to lighten the load in truck driver's wallets.

The Trump administration has ended the federal government war against those hard workers whom the anti-white racist Obama administration stereotyped as evil redneck, cracker, radio preacher listening, bible thumpin', gun clingin', white devil road demons.

Truckers will vote with their wallets in 2020. I guarantee it.

Libs have really shown themselves to be totally impotent in their efforts to tank the Trump Economy. Its got to be frustrating for them, 2020 will be an uphill proposition for the Dems. Convincing the people the country would be better off with sky-high unemployment and Obama level stock markets is going to be a tough sell. The people, IMHO, aren't interested in being subjected to Financial Assrapery with the new Democrat taxes and also see a sinking economy.

Although I could be wrong, we will see.

Forum List

Back