Recommended viewing

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014

Now, it can be argued that this is not right for this forum.
It can also be argued that it should be required viewing.

So point you're trying to make is that Israel benefit somehow over the Palestinians? Just like Ted tries - with commonality (emotional mirroring) technique and scream for street justice?
All I can see is a very (rich) scam expert trying to incite for envy and fate injustice,not symphaty which is a good emotion but envy and greed which is the complete opposite emotion to happiness and satisfaction.
Nice try there.

So point you're trying to make is that Israel benefit somehow over the Palestinians? Just like Ted tries - with commonality (emotional mirroring) technique and scream for street justice?
All I can see is a very (rich) scam expert trying to incite for envy and fate injustice,not symphaty which is a good emotion but envy and greed which is the complete opposite emotion to happiness and satisfaction.
Nice try there.

Never has someone been so far off the mark as you are here.
Not even when Columbus claimed he had reached India's east coast in 1492, and called the natives 'Indians'.

Wow that was pathetic. The theme is.... "Everything the Americans and the West have created and built is on Arab blood and oil".

Its good the savages have someone to always blame for their savagery.

Good video. Some of us here (ahem) might be a little short on empathy...and humility...but not RAGE, lol.
It makes you wonder what the Middle East will be like after all the oil is gone. I'm guessing the US won't be around either.
It's terrible, especially since the US is positioned to possibly become the largest oil producing country. We don't even NEED their oil. But we "WANT" it? I don't get it.
Of course I already knew about most Arab citizens disliking the U.S. being forced down their throats. Just ask the average "Joe" on the street in Iraq or Iran or foreign student in the US and they'll tell you. They might even say they hate us. That doesn't make them TERRORISTS. Look what we've done to them, killing their families/ancestors in all the bombings.
Just leave them the Hell alone. That's all they want. And stop with the WARS already. We've killed way too many Arabs.
It's the same situation in Gaza/West Bank except instead of oil the goal is to grab land and water. Same concept, different approach.

Nice try there.

Not even when Columbus claimed he had reached India's east coast in 1492, and called the natives 'Indians'.
Thing is.. with all the straight to DVD videos you're posting here about 'revolutions' and who-gives-a-shit stuff the world still spinning, not only your head Beezle so try to keep in track because I'm pretty good with NLP and Social-Psychology and running out of bananas for you.

Good video. Some of us here (ahem) might be a little short on empathy...and humility...but not RAGE, lol.
It makes you wonder what the Middle East will be like after all the oil is gone. I'm guessing the US won't be around either.
It's terrible, especially since the US is positioned to possibly become the largest oil producing country. We don't even NEED their oil. But we "WANT" it? I don't get it.
Of course I already knew about most Arab citizens disliking the U.S. being forced down their throats. Just ask the average "Joe" on the street in Iraq or Iran or foreign student in the US and they'll tell you. They might even say they hate us. That doesn't make them TERRORISTS. Look what we've done to them, killing their families/ancestors in all the bombings.
Just leave them the Hell alone. That's all they want. And stop with the WARS already. We've killed way too many Arabs.
It's the same situation in Gaza/West Bank except instead of oil the goal is to grab land and water. Same concept, different approach.

And you think if we "leave them alone" they will leave us alone? :cuckoo:

Well they'll leave us alone after they've converted us or chopped our heads off.

Remind us again, why did the Muslim armies invade, occupy, and convert Christian Europe to Islamic lands? Was it because the "Europeans were stealing their oil?" LOL

Lets get real.

Last edited:
Nice try there.

Thing is.. with all the straight to DVD videos you're posting here about 'revolutions' and who-gives-a-shit stuff the world still spinning, not only your head Beezle, try keep in track I'm pretty good with NLP and Social-Psychology.

Another dumb video by BeezleDumb. I'm sorry I bothered to watch that crap.

Nice try there.

Thing is.. with all the straight to DVD videos you're posting here about 'revolutions' and who-gives-a-shit stuff the world still spinning, not only your head Beezle, try keep in track I'm pretty good with NLP and Social-Psychology.

Another dumb video by BeezleDumb. I'm sorry I bothered to watch that crap.
Yeah they're just never tired of losing :)

Nice try there.

Thing is.. with all the straight to DVD videos you're posting here about 'revolutions' and who-gives-a-shit stuff the world still spinning, not only your head Beezle so try to keep in track because I'm pretty good with NLP and Social-Psychology and running out of bananas for you.

Eh?

Forum List

Back