Recent Rapid SST Rise

I was right ... I have 12 semester hours of college written Englishation ... damn ... her science really is as bad as my Englishing .. at least as uneducated ...
So, what do you think about the rapid rise in SSTs?

Do you think we might have just seen another hiatus with the exact same cause? The 1998 - 2013 hiatus was found to be due to a redistribution of heat to the deep oceans. Such a thing might well have happened over the last eight years and that energy is now coming out of hiding, so to speak. We may well have the El Nino of all El Ninos.

Last edited:
I think we stand a pretty good chance at 2nd or 3rd warmest this year and 1st next if a strong nino forms. 2016 will probably be 2 or 3rd warmest within 2-3 years.

I think we stand a pretty good chance at 2nd or 3rd warmest this year and 1st next if a strong nino forms. 2016 will probably be 2 or 3rd warmest within 2-3 years.

LOL!!!

So how did Co2 freeze Greenland and thaw North America at the same time?

where is that at?

I haven't seen any rise anywhere, in fact, your last point in Gulf of Maine isn't any higher either. It is the highest tide location on the planet from what I read.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
where is that at?

I haven't seen any rise anywhere, in fact, your last point in Gulf of Maine isn't any higher either. It is the highest tide location on the planet from what I read.

The first thing a rise is SST would do is

INCREASE CANE ACTIVITY

and that is NOT HAPPENING

This is what meteorology calls "daytime" ...

Do you think we might have just seen another hiatus with the exact same cause? The 1998 - 2013 hiatus was found to be due to a redistribution of heat to the deep oceans. Such a thing might well have happened over the last eight years and that energy is now coming out of hiding, so to speak. We may well have the El Nino of all El Ninos.

Dynamic variations ... why we use 100-year averages for climatology ... that way we average out the El Niño events, along with solar cycles and drought cycles of less than this 100-year time interval ... it's a math thing, you wouldn't understand ...

Yes, a climatologists needs more math education than oceanographers need in oceanographic education ... at least at the worthless school who gave you a degree just to justify all that money you paid ... loser ...

The first thing a rise is SST would do is

INCREASE CANE ACTIVITY
No, it wouldn't. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Warming oceans also increase wind shear, which disrupts hurricane formation. So you don't get more hurricanes, but you do get more powerful ones.

That's what's been observed. Once more, the predictions of AGW theory have been shown to be correct.

This is what meteorology calls "daytime" ...
And you actually expect to be taken seriously?

Dynamic variations ... why we use 100-year averages for climatology ... that way we average out the El Niño events, along with solar cycles and drought cycles of less than this 100-year time interval ... it's a math thing, you wouldn't understand ...

Yes, a climatologists needs more math education than oceanographers need in oceanographic education ... at least at the worthless school who gave you a degree just to justify all that money you paid ... loser ...
You stink at statistics. Your'e a D-K poster child. You're too inept to understand how inept you are.

But then, all deniers are inept at statistics, sort of by self-selection. Anyone competent at statistics instantly understands how flawed denier arguments are.

Look at you. You're telling us that a clear rising long-term trend is really just some magical cycle with unknown causes, even though it's never cycled like that before. Again, you expect to be taken seriously?

2023 probably won't break the record, since it started out with negative ENSO, and since air temperatures lag ocean temperatures by a few months.

But 2024? Katy bar the door. New high temperature record for sure.

Deniers, get your excuses ready. You're going to need them. Your choices are:

1. "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!"

2. "THE WARMING IS PART OF A MAGICAL NATURAL CYCLE, THE CAUSE OF WHICH I CAN NOT NAME!"

3. "OKAY, HUMANS ARE CAUSING THE WARMING, BUT WARMING IS GOOD!"

4. "OKAY, WARMING ISN'T GOOD, BUT IT COSTS TOO MUCH TO FIX!"

For brevity, you might all just want to say "Excuse 1", "Excuse 2", "Excuse 3" or "Excuse 4".

2023 probably won't break the record, since it started out with negative ENSO, and since air temperatures lag ocean temperatures by a few months.

But 2024? Katy bar the door. New high temperature record for sure.

Deniers, get your excuses ready. You're going to need them. Your choices are:

1. "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!"

2. "THE WARMING IS PART OF A MAGICAL NATURAL CYCLE, THE CAUSE OF WHICH I CAN NOT NAME!"

3. "OKAY, HUMANS ARE CAUSING THE WARMING, BUT WARMING IS GOOD!"

4. "OKAY, WARMING ISN'T GOOD, BUT IT COSTS TOO MUCH TO FIX!"

For brevity, you might all just want to say "Excuse 1", "Excuse 2", "Excuse 3" or "Excuse 4".

DATA SAYS

NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the Oceans
NO BREAKOUT in Canes
NO OCEAN RISE
NO Ongoing Net Ice Melt

Um, nope. Wind causes wind shear.... Ask anyone in Wisconsin when winds are strongest.... IN THE WINTER...
Mamooth is correct. Warming oceans increase wind shear. And why Wisconsin?
I bet you're not.
We went a record long period 2006-2017 without a Cat 3+ hitting the US coast..... almost a 200 year record.
Since we have satellite data now, why do yu care whether or not they hit the coast?
NICE TRY...
Not on your part. Ever.

DATA SAYS
NO WARMING in the atmosphere
NO WARMING in the Oceans
You've crossed into flat-earther levels of delusion. The only purpose you serve now is as a warning of what cult brainwashing can do.

link_graphs_v4.png

And the data is still

No Breakout in Cane Activity = No ocean warming - indeed mamooo's chart shows 1938 as cool, but homO Island got 180+ wind gusts from a Cat 5 and hasn't since all that "warming"

NOT ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark sinking despite all the "ocean rise" from the "warming"

As for what these climate "scientists" do with actual data that truthfully refutes their FRAUD entirely..

THEY FUDGE IT...

The DATA = satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data.

NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE!!!!

Admit your "theory" is COMPLETELY WRONG and Co2 does PRECISELY NOTHING

or FUDGE THE DATA and KEEP BILKING THE TAXPAYER

No Breakout in Cane Activity = No ocean warming - indeed mamooo's chart shows 1938 as cool, but homO Island got 180+ wind gusts from a Cat 5 and hasn't since all that "warming"
Pretending again that wind shear doesn't exist, eh cult boi? How's that working out. Have you convinced anyone not in your fascist loser cult?

The science:

NOT ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark sinking despite all the "ocean rise" from the "warming"
And off again into delusion land you go. Here's one simple example. Miami didn't used to flood just from high tides.

THEY FUDGE IT...
I understand why you talk like that. All the data says you're wrong. Rather than admit you're wrong -- something which TheParty forbids -- you fake a conspiracy theory and unsuccessfully try to fudge reality.

The DATA = satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.
That's how good AGW theory is. The theorists said "you've been doing the radiosonde data wrong, because there will be a tropospheric hotspot." And they checked it out ... and they had been doing it wrong. Another stunning success of AGW theory, which triggers the perpetual losers hard.

or FUDGE THE DATA and KEEP BILKING THE TAXPAYER
All the corrupting bribe money flows to your side, which is why all of the fraud and shitpseudoscience comes from your side.

Perhaps slightly more than half is due to thermal expansion.

The water at the ocean floor is there because it was chilled to 4C by the atmosphere at the poles. Additional energy that water had was given up to the poles.

Missed convection.

There was some significant excitement a few years back when data from the ARGO floats found there to be significant increase in heat content down to 2,000 meters, far below any radiative heating.

View attachment 781833
View attachment 781831
Modern atmospheric CO2 now heats water 2,000m deep??? Wow!

All the data says you're wrong

This is another complete moron who doesn't understand the difference between data and fudge. Data comes from instruments. The data from the satellites and balloons was highly correlated, both showed cooler than normal in 1998 when Bill Clinton claimed "warmest year ever."

Your side did not like that data, so it lied and it fudged.

Any reasonable person of science understands that.

The people from

The science

are people like you and Mann and Dr. Fauci who have absolutely ZERO credibility

R.5affc7213df31d29dbb7e9d1994821db

Just what _are_ you babbling about?

I understand why you say that. The statistics say you're wrong. Rather than admit you are wrong, you deflect with a conspiracy.

I deflect with Stefan-Boltzmann's Law ... temperature is proportional to the fourth root of irradiation ... it takes fuckloads of carbon dioxide to raise temperature a little bit ...

Statistics not needed ... scientists use the EM force to calculate these things ... take an astrophysics class if you don't believe me ...

Forum List

Back