Reb flag guy Guilty on all charges.

I actually think you would avoid voting for a candidate you prefer -- just because you think voting for someone else would "trigger the libs" -- do you understand how pathetic that is?

No......I am rational, unlike assholes like you..........I am supporting whoever the Republican nominee is, though my preference would be Trump 2.0, Ron Desantis....you guys focus all of your efforts on Trump.........please..........I know you won't forget about Desantis...but every moment, every penny you spend attacking Trump, gives Desantis that much more running room against you.

Sleepy Joe is destroying the country at a breakneck pace, do you not see how many trillions of dollar of wealth he has destroyed already?

The libs are reeking revenge on the Middle Class, and they won't stop until we are a 4th World country.

And now they are persecuting dissidents?

This is like the USSR 2.0.

Meanwhile in Portland some mostly peaceful protests are taking place....

But lets nail the guy carrying the rebel flag in the capitol to the wall.

GettyImages-1232354335.jpg
Remember to never help a Prog in trouble. For what we see is how they are. They want Deplorables dead.

No...black Americans in those states also protected those monuments....it is the democrats, who understand that if blacks ever really think about what the democrat party did.....they would destroy the democrat party......the democrats who want all reminders of their history of racism and slavery removed .......

The Republicans believe in Federalism...and for some odd reason they think the democrat party slave flag is a good symbol of that system........

It beats the hell out of me...and I point this out whenever I get the chance...the racist, slave owning democrat party is still evil to this day...no reason to use their flag.
I am black....I grew up in the South...I never protected a single one of those monuments or considered a Confederate flag represents my heritage....I always found it funny that all of these "southern heritage folks" never revered Southern abolitionists like they praised the white supremacists......Funny how Muhummad Ali's family had more respect for abolitionists than these "southern heritage" folks did......

maxresdefault.jpg

I am also smart enough to know what "CONSERVATIVES" did in this country --only morons like you think a party label matters..and that party label represents the same thing eternally......it doesn't

I care about POLICIES....So I will never support a party where "CONSERVATIVES" have control.....which is why most black folks said Fuck the Republican party....but I will let MLK EXPLAIN that to you...because yall always dodge addressing what he ACTUALLY SAID about Conservatives...
FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

No......I am rational, unlike assholes like you..........I am supporting whoever the Republican nominee is, though my preference would be Trump 2.0, Ron Desantis....you guys focus all of your efforts on Trump.........please..........I know you won't forget about Desantis...but every moment, every penny you spend attacking Trump, gives Desantis that much more running room against you.
I didn't vote for Biden to "trigger the Republicans" -- I voted for him because I felt he would not VETO $3000 child tax credit or $2000 stimulus, or vow to cut Social Security and Medicare...and not troll online until 2 am every night...that is good enough for me....

Nor would I ever vote for a candidate because of my belief it would "trigger Republicans" -- if I wanted to do that...I would just vote for candidates that Republicans themselves nominated in previous elections....

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

His crime is he walked through the halls with a flag?

That's pretty petty, Dems.

What makes them traitors to you, personally, TitsUp Tommy? You're not American. You have no dog in this fight. Time for you to fuck off and expire and stop embarrassing yourself.
I think its because they are a personification of pure evil. Like the nazis in Germany or the boers in South Africa or the taiban in Afghanistan.
Regressive and hate filled.
They have no place in the modern world.

His crime is he walked through the halls with a flag?

That's pretty petty, Dems.
Would you had rather he be arrested for selling water bottles outside??

Far more dangerous I am sure....

Court documents said that Kevin Seefried said he brought the flag from his home in Delaware, where it is usually displayed outside.

Imagine having trash like that for a neighbor.

In Delaware? Could be worse, you could live next to that hair-sniffing, kid fondling former vice-President.

When you are found climbing through a window, you are probably going to be found guilty of something unless your name is on the deed.

When you are found climbing through a window, you are probably going to be found guilty of something unless your name is on the deed.
All of these "she was murdered!" cult members would have no problem whatsoever if someone used deadly force against someone breaking into a store or someone's home.

But as a cult member, she was just getting lost as part of the January 6th tour of the Capitol.

All of these "she was murdered!" cult members would have no problem whatsoever if someone used deadly force against someone breaking into a store or someone's home.

But as a cult member, she was just getting lost as part of the January 6th tour of the Capitol.

The unarmed woman was in a publicly owned building, not private property at all.

The shooter was NOT in any way in danger of his life, couldn't have thought that, and even if he did he had a duty to retreat.

The District of Columbia doesn't have "stand your ground" you know.

The unarmed woman was in a publicly owned building, not private property at all.

The shooter was NOT in any way in danger of his life, couldn't have thought that, and even if he did he had a duty to retreat.

The District of Columbia doesn't have "stand your ground" you know.
She was forcing her way in a broken window during a violent assault, and threatening the lives of lawmakers.

Trump tried to steal an election, and all of this resulting chaos is on him, and dumb fuckers like you who voted for him.

Forum List

Back