Reb flag guy Guilty on all charges.

Good to see the courts working through these traitors.
No doubt trump would pardon him.
LOL! He did manage to do what the Confederacy dreamt of..to parade their flag in the Capital that destroyed them!

1655390624805.png

LOL! He did manage to do what the Confederacy dreamt of..to parade their flag in the Capital that destroyed them!

View attachment 658725
I don't know why all of those Trumpers didn't stop this Democrat from infiltrating their tourist visit....

They had to have known he was a democrat because he was carrying a Confederate flag...

Meanwhile in Portland some mostly peaceful protests are taking place....

GettyImages-1232354335.jpg
I don't understand how there is anything left in Portland to burn since we all know that city was totally burned down in 2021, and in 2020 and in 2019 and in 2018 -- basically anytime a right-winger needs to deflect from something, Portland burns down again

I don't understand how there is anything left in Portland to burn since we all know that city was totally burned down in 2021, and in 2020 and in 2019 and in 2018 -- basically anytime a right-winger needs to deflect from something, Portland burns down again

The Portland riots went on for months. The capitol erection was, I believe start to finish, 2 hours.

Can you point to a single post you made being happy a single Portland rioter was arrested and that it was a "win for the good guys?"

Good to see the courts working through these traitors.
No doubt trump would pardon him.

"Unlawful parading"? Jesus Christ! They really threw the book at this guy.

How long will he serve for walking with a flag? 3 years? 5?

This man is a political prisoner. He is not doing time because of the crime, but because of his politics.

If he was a good lefty, no charges would have been filed.

"Unlawful parading"? Jesus Christ! They really threw the book at this guy.

How long will he serve for walking with a flag? 3 years? 5?

This man is a political prisoner. He is not doing time because of the crime, but because of his politics.

If he was a good lefty, no charges would have been filed.
He used his flag to attack a police officer. If he wasnt a white guy he would have been shot.

Court documents said that Kevin Seefried said he brought the flag from his home in Delaware, where it is usually displayed outside.

Imagine having trash like that for a neighbor
We had people putting up UKIP flags in our neighbourhood a few years back. I had to use a stepladder to take them down. Extremist symbols can affect property values.

The Portland riots went on for months. The capitol erection was, I believe start to finish, 2 hours.

Can you point to a single post you made being happy a single Portland rioter was arrested and that it was a "win for the good guys?"
I am happy people who commit crimes are arrested....ALL OF THEM...

What I don't do is try to excuse those who commit crimes.......ANY OF THEM

I don't say "The guy was a Deep State plant" or whine that someone was set up by the FBI because they get caught...

Did Biden issue any pardons to any of these "Portland rioters" yet??

Because we know for a fact that is what you wished Trump did for all of those Jan 6th insurrectionists

Forum List

Back