"Reasonable" says Trump called NAZI good people

So leftists, do you agree that American citizens have a RIGHT to peacefully protest even if you disagree with their message? Yes or no.

And by "peacefully", I don't mean desecrating monuments, tearing them down, threatening or assaulting others, pooping and peeing on things and destroying cities/towns.

Current events over racists demonstrations are not about nazi's. Even though you may believe it is.

I think this is all about shaming people who are not playing along with the Globalists / Elitists / Establishments AGENDA.

Example....
Let's substitute these "Nazi's" in Charlottesville with another group....mostly white but with a few blacks in the mix.
Let's assume THIS group has no confederate symbols, no nazi symbols and just clean cut Americans with a leaning towards CONSERVATISM.

Would you like to place your bet that the reaction would be the same? I say it would. Globalists / Elitists / Establishments don't really give a rat's ass about race except where manipulating the weak minded can benefit their agendas.

So, I say that ANY peaceful assembly that has asserted it is against the Leftest agenda and reaches significant size will ganer the EXACT same defamation, negative press, condemnation and villification as these "nazi's" did in Charlottesville.

Look at the Pro-Trump rallies. Those were not Nazi gatherings but do you remember the violence by the Left?
This is not about Nazi's. It's about the Left continuing it's PC shaming of ANY and ALL opposition to it's agendas. Period.
This rally simply gave them a great opportunity to do what they do regardless.
Translation: I'm a Nazi sympathizer as is my president so I'll try to cover it up because... just because.

How is Trump a Nazi sympathizer?
He called them" very good people." Do you think Nazis are " very good people.?"

So leftists, do you agree that American citizens have a RIGHT to peacefully protest even if you disagree with their message? Yes or no.
Our white supremicist sympathizer keeps running away from who she is.
Tries to change the subject.

Our white supremicist sympathizer keeps running away from who she is.
Tries to change the subject.

I think it is you who is changing the subject. Are you afraid to answer the question . . . and yet again with the name calling. :D Lol. Too funny.

Let's get our definitions correct here. A white supremacist is someone who thinks white people are better than any other race. Now, unless you can get inside other people's heads, you cannot say that anyone thinks they are better than another race. Perhaps they want to display a pride in their own race or heritage. That doesn't mean they hate other people though. You can proud of yourself and your accomplishments without hating anyone else.

IMG_0236.JPG
The dude is MIA in his own bogus thread.
Obviously nursing his red swollen ass.

Let's get our definitions correct here. A white supremacist is someone who thinks white people are better than any other race. Now, unless you can get inside other people's heads, you cannot say that anyone thinks they are better than another race. Perhaps they want to display a pride in their own race or heritage. That doesn't mean they hate other people though. You can proud of yourself and your accomplishments without hating anyone else.
Omg... now this idiot is making excuses for the long history of violence against blacks and Jews by the KKK and other alt right groups.

Omg... now this idiot is making excuses for the long history of violence against blacks and Jews by the KKK and other alt right groups.

What do you disagree with about my post? Where did I mention violence in my post?

People can be proud of who they are without hating anyone else. Is that difficult for you to understand? I understand liberals have no pride, but still.

Current events over racists demonstrations are not about nazi's. Even though you may believe it is.

I think this is all about shaming people who are not playing along with the Globalists / Elitists / Establishments AGENDA.

Example....
Let's substitute these "Nazi's" in Charlottesville with another group....mostly white but with a few blacks in the mix.
Let's assume THIS group has no confederate symbols, no nazi symbols and just clean cut Americans with a leaning towards CONSERVATISM.

Would you like to place your bet that the reaction would be the same? I say it would. Globalists / Elitists / Establishments don't really give a rat's ass about race except where manipulating the weak minded can benefit their agendas.

So, I say that ANY peaceful assembly that has asserted it is against the Leftest agenda and reaches significant size will ganer the EXACT same defamation, negative press, condemnation and villification as these "nazi's" did in Charlottesville.

Look at the Pro-Trump rallies. Those were not Nazi gatherings but do you remember the violence by the Left?
This is not about Nazi's. It's about the Left continuing it's PC shaming of ANY and ALL opposition to it's agendas. Period.
This rally simply gave them a great opportunity to do what they do regardless.
Translation: I'm a Nazi sympathizer as is my president so I'll try to cover it up because... just because.

How is Trump a Nazi sympathizer?

Do you prefer vindicator?

1708152218-David-Duke-Thanks-Trump-For-Honesty-And-Courage.jpg

What do you disagree with about my post? Where did I mention violence in my post?
That you are completely are ignorant of the long history of racism by the alt right white groups.
Didn't them chanting " JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US... and the 1930's Nazi slogan BLOOD AND SOIL give them away?
You're clueless.

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group."

And?

I think it's safe to judge the KKK, nazis, and white supremacists. They've made their position clear.

That you are completely are ignorant of the long history of racism by the alt right white groups.
Didn't them chanting " JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US... and the 1930's Nazi slogan BLOOD AND SOIL give them away?
You're clueless.

So what do you think they are going to do? ACTIONS are illegal. Words are not.

Donald Trump on Charlottesville: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."

Donald Trump on the German invasion of Poland and the allied response: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides."
:cuckoo:

I think it's safe to judge the KKK, nazis, and white supremacists. They've made their position clear.

You are the judge of other people now? How can you force YOUR version of morality onto them?

"Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group."

And?

Do "very fine people" March with the Klan and nazis?

Why don't you people make this big of a deal over that bunch of people from that church who protest funerals and such? They have a right to say what they want until they step over a line (which Antifa did in this recent event). That's why. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

You're clueless.

So what do you think they are going to do? ACTIONS are illegal. Words are not.
Tell that to the countless black people hung by the KKK or the parishioners of the church in Mississippi firebombed by white supremicists and countless other examples.
Did you flunk 8 thgrade historyclass?
Or as I suspect... a Nazi sympathizer because you sold your soul to a racist president?

Forum List

Back