Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

How so? Haven't you ever created anything? Could I not use what you created to learn things about you?
You'd need some evidence I had created it before that could occur.
No. I don't need to know that you were the one who specifically created it to learn things about you from your creation.

First of all, when you create something is your creation the realization of your intentions? In other words, do you set out to make a cell phone and end up making a turkey dinner?

creation of a new form of life..
I see. What new life form would that be?
That is never answered after Decker merges with the probe, the next thing that happens Kirk is off on another adventure...
I see. That's very interesting.
You've never seen Star Trek the motion picture(1979)..........??
Yes. I thought it was very interesting back then too.

creation of a new form of life..
That is never answered after Decker merges with the probe, the next thing that happens Kirk is off on another adventure...
Now, about this evidence that there is a creator? Maybe there is more than juan?

Now, about this evidence that there is a creator? Maybe there is more than juan?
I believe that is highly unlikely... I know Juan.

No. I don't need to know that you were the one who specifically created it to learn things about you from yourcreation.
Yes you do. How can you learn things about a creator if you don't know that you're examining one of his/her/its creations? For instance, you might assume an entity has created some article when in actual fact no entity has created it. All your assumptions about the 'creator' will be incorrect.

Last edited:
First of all, when you create something is your creation the realization of your intentions? In other words, do you set out to make a cell phone and end up making a turkey dinner?
No, that's more what happens when evolution ensures the survival of the fittest.

No, that's more what happens when evolution ensures the survival of the fittest.
We aren't discussing evolution right now. We are discussing your experiences and how things you create can be used as evidence.

No. I don't need to know that you were the one who specifically created it to learn things about you from yourcreation.
Yes you do. How can you learn things about a creator if you don't know that you're examining one of his/her/its creations? For instance, you might assume an entity has created some article when in actual fact no entity has created it. All your assumptions about the 'creator' will be incorrect.
The same way police investigating a murder use evidence to figure out who the murderer is do. They don't know who committed the murder when they are analyzing the evidence. But there is a simple way to prove this to you. Answer these questions and I will show you how. When you create something is your creation the realization of your intentions? In other words, do you set out to make a cell phone and end up making a turkey dinner? I only have three or four more questions for you to prove my point. Humor me. What do you have to lose?

Last edited:
Ok, czernobog, I'm here waiting for you. Let's do it.
Can I use something you have created as evidence?

Forum List

Back