Reality.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
i heard a news story about some people who protested the Macy’s Parade on Thanksgiving Day, then some BLM morons who tried to s tee up Black Friday. It reminded me of something I’ve been saying off and on here for a while.

There is reality and there is a false reality that the media and the left want us to believe.

You see this story of the 5-6 people who tried and failed to block the parade, you hear the story of the people who protested in stores and depending on which side of the fence you are on, you either think: “That is stupid bull shit” or you think: “Right on! Our resistance is gaining strength!”

The reality of course is much different. This few people were hauled out of the street before the parade got there and the BLM protests were only in Chicago and New Orleans. Nothing much to be pissed about or excited about, but the media tries to make it seem as if it’s a bational event.

Look at your own lives. The place you work. Are women being sexually harassed daily? Are there no women or people of color in any authoratative position? Does the restroom there have the multi-gender sign on it or do the say “men” or “women” like always? Is there anyone in your workplace that insists that you use the pronoun “Ze”?

It’s easy to see how the left loses elections and cannot understand why. It’s easy to see how they repeatedly believe the things they do despite it biting them on their asses over and over. We do contribute to this phenomena though because we lose sight of reality in the face of an onslaught of bull shit and hype. We get pissed and think that all of America is coming to an end. This country is still the greatest, we are one of the most compassionate and philanthropic, and we are the least racist and bigoted.

Whenever the bad shit overwhelms you, stop, look at the world around you. Odds are that if you don’t live in a left wing cesspool, which the majority of America isn’t, you will see reality smiling back at you.

Forum List

Back