reality --get with it

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
.........we don't live in TV or MovieLand..neither do the police.....you are not James Bond, Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal who take down bad guys with their fingers
..when police have to deal with STUPID, irrational, ''impolite'' criminals, they can't say ''pretty please'' or use a James Bond karate chop
..they have to use FORCE--which means something or someone will get hurt
.....so stop thinking in fairytale land and get with reality

.........we don't live in TV or MovieLand..neither do the police.....you are not James Bond, Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal who take down bad guys with their fingers
..when police have to deal with STUPID, irrational, ''impolite'' criminals, they can't say ''pretty please'' or use a James Bond karate chop
So tell Me, in every state, the law says that the cops can ONLY use that amount of force necessary to restrain a suspect to the point that he or she is no longer a threat to the cops, others, or themselves.

In what reality do you live where an eight-minute execution of a suspect WHO WAS RESTRAINED AND OF NO THREAT TO ANYONE is acceptable?

No amount of video prior to or after the incident gives justification to a gang execution like this.

i know they do treat white men who kill so differently....are you denying that....white mass shooters get burger king
Well, that is a lie. Regardless, you have no need to resort to lying when it is obvious that the cops killed this man without just cause.

A person in handcuffs can only do so much and if more force is needed for some, okay, but was it really necessary how far the "cop" ended up going? Was there not another place on the guy that the cop could've gone to for sufficient enough restraint? Perhaps cops should start carrying two pairs of hand cuffs, one for the hands and the other one can be for people's feet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has there ever been any looting/arson when a white person is the person who is killed while in police custody?

He didn't have to kill him the 4 cops could of just picked him up and threw him in the back of a cruiser ....thats reality

& The left has sunk to new lows over this

i know they do treat white men who kill so differently....are you denying that....white mass shooters get burger king
here a WHITE man--does everything the police tell him to...laying prone TOTALLY defenseless with arms spread and the cops beat the crap out of him!!!!...at the 30 second mark--STFU about whites being treated differently --very ridiculous:

Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.

Well, that is a lie. Regardless, you have no need to resort to lying when it is obvious that the cops killed this man without just cause.
No its not a lie. They literally brought Dylan Roof some Burger King. They even admitted they did it.

A person in handcuffs can only do so much and if more force is needed for some, okay, but was it really necessary how far the "cop" ended up going? Was there not another place on the guy that the cop could've gone to for sufficient enough restraint? Perhaps cops should start carrying two pairs of hand cuffs, one for the hands and the other one can be for people's feet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but has there ever been any looting/arson when a white person is the person who is killed while in police custody?
There is no need for looting and arson when a white person is killed by the cops because everyone knows for sure its not because they are white. Besides whites only loot and commit arson when their teams win a big game

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no need for looting and arson when a white person is killed by the cops because everyone knows for sure its not because they are white. Besides whites only loot and commit arson when their teams win a big game
Why would such a thing happen after a triumph has taken place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no need for looting and arson when a white person is killed by the cops

There is no "need" for looting and arson when a black man or any other person is killed either.

Trying to justify or normalize this psycho criminal behavior is disgusting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

1D054885-BC62-4E82-804F-8C1A2ED8AD04.jpeg

I've thought about the restraint matter some more and I've come to another idea and its one that could've been done with Mr. Floyd if the restraint was needed enough. Have the cops ever thought about using them things that are placed on dogs when they are taken to the vet for extra curricular activity? :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, making light of the matter is not my intention here. I am seriously asking about this. To me, if something does what will be helpful, why not run with it? :) :) :)

Forum List

Back