Real Trump derangement syndrome is MAGA supporters saying Trump is 'God's appointee' being 'crucified' by critics

Real Trump derangement syndrome is MAGA supporters saying Trump is 'God's appointee' being 'crucified' by critics.
These people are not dealing in reality. It is a large % of the MAGA movement feel that way. Thinking like this is an insult to God.
Many Christians feel they cannot support Trump because they feel he is unChristian.

The people that feel his is unchristian, are correct. Christian morals, values and ethics do not stand in his way and matter not, to him.

1703365985614.png

No one is scared of Trump.

Trump brags about being pro Israel and best of friends with BB and the Jewish community. But Turns around and is bragging about his support from Farracon and Muslims.
One day he's bashing Jews, the next he's sucking up to them.
One day he's bashing the Muslims, the next he's sucking up to them too.
Says he's pro life and bashes the heartbeat bill.
He talks about spending cuts and does the opposite.
Talks about supporting the 2A, and does the opposite.
One day he's bashing China and Xi. The next he's bragging about how great they are.

And you still don't see the con.
No, I see you as totally confused by bumper sticker talk.

America has become an insane asylum. This is an example of a national lunacy fueld by delusion, psychosis and amnesia.

Trump Voters Say He's 'Appointed' by God, Critics Trying to 'Crucify' Him​

A group of Donald Trump loyalists said that the former president was "appointed" by God and that his critics are trying to "crucify" him.

Trump, the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has built a dedicated base of supporters since his successful 2016 run, typically referred to as MAGA (Make America Great Again).

In the wake of Trump's 2020 loss to President Joe Biden, Trump's supporters were enraged when the former president claimed that the election was stolen from him via widespread voter fraud. While Trump did not provide any evidence, his base has continued to claim that the election was rigged.

"I believe Trump is appointed by God—appointed-slash-anointed, however you want to say it," Joannie Firkins, 63, of Iowa told the Boston Globe at a Trump rally in Coralville, Iowa last week. "He's the only one that's speaking the truth."

Reminds me of how people thought Obama was the next messiah

Real Trump derangement syndrome is MAGA supporters saying Trump is 'God's appointee' being 'crucified' by critics.
These people are not dealing in reality. It is a large % of the MAGA movement feel that way. Thinking like this is an insult to God.
Many Christians feel they cannot support Trump because they feel he is unChristian.

4wbnon.png

Reminds me of how people thought Obama was the next messiah
He was. He set people like IM2 free from racism and oppression don't ya know, just like Potato head is doing for him today.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back