Real Trump derangement syndrome is MAGA supporters saying Trump is 'God's appointee' being 'crucified' by critics

Reminds me of how people thought Obama was the next messiah
He sure conned a lot of people into thinking he was going to unite the country and the world with his international upbringing. Then as soon as he took office he sneered at us and said "Now I am going to transform America".

It's all about one world control with you people. The UN, EU, G8, WEF, etc.
How are they controlling the world.
It is a meeting of companies and countries that discuss how to work together for mutual protection and mutual business interests. I t can bring more jobs to the USA. If the USA does not participate we lose opportunity.
You are paranoid. You are letting your fear rule your life. The only thing to fear is fear itself. Many people's lives are ruined by fear. Trump plays on those fears.

Reminds me of how people thought Obama was the next messiah
Nobody sane thought Obama was the next messiah. And certainly you don't think we'll take the onion seriously do ya?

America has become an insane asylum. This is an example of a national lunacy fueld by delusion, psychosis and amnesia.

Trump Voters Say He's 'Appointed' by God, Critics Trying to 'Crucify' Him​

A group of Donald Trump loyalists said that the former president was "appointed" by God and that his critics are trying to "crucify" him.

Trump, the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has built a dedicated base of supporters since his successful 2016 run, typically referred to as MAGA (Make America Great Again).

In the wake of Trump's 2020 loss to President Joe Biden, Trump's supporters were enraged when the former president claimed that the election was stolen from him via widespread voter fraud. While Trump did not provide any evidence, his base has continued to claim that the election was rigged.

"I believe Trump is appointed by God—appointed-slash-anointed, however you want to say it," Joannie Firkins, 63, of Iowa told the Boston Globe at a Trump rally in Coralville, Iowa last week. "He's the only one that's speaking the truth."

God republicans are such morons

America has become an insane asylum. This is an example of a national lunacy fueld by delusion, psychosis and amnesia.

A group of Donald Trump loyalists said that the former president was "appointed" by God and that his critics are trying to "crucify" him.

Trump, the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has built a dedicated base of supporters since his successful 2016 run, typically referred to as MAGA (Make America Great Again).

In the wake of Trump's 2020 loss to President Joe Biden, Trump's supporters were enraged when the former president claimed that the election was stolen from him via widespread voter fraud. While Trump did not provide any evidence, his base has continued to claim that the election was rigged.

"I believe Trump is appointed by God—appointed-slash-anointed, however you want to say it," Joannie Firkins, 63, of Iowa told the Boston Globe at a Trump rally in Coralville, Iowa last week. "He's the only one that's speaking the truth."

People say that to trigger left wing anti-Christian dingbats.

Apparently it works.

Little im.2 never heard of hyperbole before. Poor pathetic dipshit.

No "they" didn't.
download.jpeg

Forum List

Back