Real Headline: No one talks about how hard the journey to getting pregnant can be for same-sex couples

Safe Delivery is a law which allows a parent or parents to safely and legally surrender their newborn, no more than 3 days old. A newborn may be given to a uniformed employee who is inside and on duty at any hospital, fire department, police station, or to an emergency medical technician or paramedic by calling 9-1-1.

MDHHS - Safe Delivery - State of Michigan

Amy Barrett thinks there is nothing wrong with teen, rape, incest female women being incubators.

Safe Delivery is a law which allows a parent or parents to safely and legally surrender their newborn, no more than 3 days old. A newborn may be given to a uniformed employee who is inside and on duty at any hospital, fire department, police station, or to an emergency medical technician or paramedic by calling 9-1-1.

MDHHS - Safe Delivery - State of Michigan​

should men that dont want to be a parent be given that same ability??

Starting the New Year with a trend...
download (45).jpeg

Go home 2022, you’re already drunk.
The lesbians should have just given up and had a series of meaningless one night stands with male friends or acquaintances, strictly for the purpose of getting pregnant. Sexual relations, it's not just for having a good time, anymore. It is still, by far the most certain way to become pregnant and by far, the least expensive.
1641238024931.png

I don't give two shits.
So what they are two lesbians? We are supposed to see them in high regard or care for some reason?
People everywhere struggle with getting pregnant.
My daughter and her husband took over a year.. then gave us our first grand child. Should they have some write up telling about how special they are?
Fuck these people and the horse they rode in on. They are lesbians. They are not special because of it. They are not less than anyone because of it.

I don't give two shits.
So what they are two lesbians? We are supposed to see them in high regard or care for some reason?
People everywhere struggle with getting pregnant.
My daughter and her husband took over a year.. then gave us our first grand child. Should they have some write up telling about how special they are?
Fuck these people and the horse they rode in on. They are lesbians. They are not special because of it. They are not less than anyone because of it.
they are less able to get pregnant between the two of them no matter how hard they try,,

Talk about it being "not fair" when men can get pregnant.
but they do have to be responsible for the child after birth,,

so if a women can decide to abandon the child shouldnt the man have that same ability with equal protection under the law??

I wait in longing for your response,,

sounds like a toxic femininity issue and not equal protection under the law to me,,
Its legal for now, if the republicans say its not you have a civil war ahead.

what ever happened MY BODY, MY CHOICE!

it's good for republicans, I find you republicans are hypocrites.

Its legal for now, if the republicans say its not you have a civil war ahead.

what ever happened MY BODY, MY CHOICE!

it's good for republicans, I find you republicans are hypocrites.
abortion isnt about the womens body,,

so youre not for equal protection under the law,, color me surprised,,,

they are less able to get pregnant between the two of them no matter how hard they try,,
Bullshit.
A woman is a woman. Doesn't matter if she is lesbian or not, her fertilization is exactly the same whether she is lesbian or hetero.
In vitro success is also exactly the same no matter sexual orientation.
My daughter went through a lot of stress trying to get pregnant, tests for fertilization as well as sperm count test and 2 in vitro rounds before she got pregnant. This woman's struggles is no more important or more just because she is gay.
The faux virtue signaling and "specialness" of people who are different is waaaay past getting old.
They are not special.

Forum List

Back