Reagan was the first REAL Republican president IMO, Trump only the SECOND

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Well, Lincoln is out as my hero after gathering some historical facts on him. He was a tyrant... and the odd thing (odd to me anyhow) is that even when I was a kid and knew nothing about the Civil War, I always wondered: Why did all those people have to die? It just never made any sense to me... and now I know that it objectively did not make sense except from a political (ie corrupt) view..

The Confederates had a great Constitution.. no federal bank.. no tariffs on foreign trade and there was something else that escapes me at the moment

THAT was why Lincoln started the Civil War.. and his generals destroyed US cities in the south and killed civilians. the ones not killed faced starvation bc Sherman and Sheridan and Co. killed all their livestock and destroyed property.. burned nearly all the homes in Atlanta and elsewhere..

Lincoln was a murderous tyrant..

So when I look at history, I see Reagan as the first true Republican president.. I suppose nixon was a R but we know he wasn't a very law abiding one..

then Trump tried to undo a lot of what Lincoln and the rinos did to this country...

Ike was a real Republican and a war hero.

George H. W. Bush was a real Republican and a war hero.

William Taft was a real Republican AND served on the SCOTUS after being President. Which is extremely incredible and amazing if you think about it. President AND Supreme Court Justice in 1 lifetime.

The Confederates had a great Constitution..

Article I Section 9(4)No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.[14]

Ike was a real Republican and a war hero.

George H. W. Bush was a real Republican and a war hero.

William Taft was a real Republican AND served on the SCOTUS after being President. Which is extremely incredible and amazing if you think about it. President AND Supreme Court Justice in 1 lifetime.
I guess I forgot about Ike.. there was something, however, he did that I didn't like.. just can't recall it right now. One thing i do recall is that he apparently cheated on his wife..

I had to educate myself about US history bc the public schools don't teach much of anything.. Even back when they didn't do too well IMO

they are controlled by the govt so that tells u everything u need to know... Fortunately I love books and have read hundreds of them RE political science and history.. Still... I wish I knew more about the presidents..

Trump exposed a major problem with the Republican party. Too many RINOs. It's going to take a major effort to primary them and get them out of the party.
yes, you could call them rinos or dim Lites...

I dont see any appreciable difference btw rinos and dims...

our country needs to go back to being what the Founders wanted...

is that possible?

sigh

:(

Since Reagan and Trump both slept all day and only managed to run their mouths while the crooks ran the government and its policies, they certainly are reflective of today's GOP.

Really the only thing that makes the GOP slightly more tolerable than the DNC is the fact they are better at hiding their obnoxious thoughts.

Since Reagan and Trump both slept all day and only managed to run their mouths while the crooks ran the government and its policies, they certainly are reflective of today's GOP.

Really the only thing that makes the GOP slightly more tolerable than the DNC is the fact they are better at hiding their obnoxious thoughts.
sorry but I don't get this. Trump got 4 hours of sleep every night most of the time

sounds like cnn has gotten to you or msnbc or ...

well look at that....the left calling GWB a real hero and a real president. LOLOLOLOLOL Especially now that we find out he's a globalist and in the same club as the democrats. He stabbed his base in the back and he continues to do it.

Reagan would have despised Trump as president. That's a fact. Reagan believed in the dignity of the office and went to ridiculous lengths to never seem petty and foolish. He had a serious lack of foresight concerning his own party though. He was the one who opened the door for fringe kooks, haters and evil preachers to exercise unaccountable power in the GOP.

well look at that....the left calling GWB a real hero and a real president. LOLOLOLOLOL Especially now that we find out he's a globalist and in the same club as the democrats. He stabbed his base in the back and he continues to do it.
I wish a rattlesnake would have bit the POS when he was always clearing brush on that hardscrabble "ranch" of his......He ruined Virginia with the uncontrolled expansion of the .gov.

Well, Lincoln is out as my hero after gathering some historical facts on him. He was a tyrant... and the odd thing (odd to me anyhow) is that even when I was a kid and knew nothing about the Civil War, I always wondered: Why did all those people have to die? It just never made any sense to me... and now I know that it objectively did not make sense except from a political (ie corrupt) view..

The Confederates had a great Constitution.. no federal bank.. no tariffs on foreign trade and there was something else that escapes me at the moment

THAT was why Lincoln started the Civil War.. and his generals destroyed US cities in the south and killed civilians. the ones not killed faced starvation bc Sherman and Sheridan and Co. killed all their livestock and destroyed property.. burned nearly all the homes in Atlanta and elsewhere..

So when I look at history, I see Reagan as the first true Republican president.. I suppose nixon was a R but we know he wasn't a very law abiding one..

then Trump tried to undo a lot of what Lincoln and the rinos did to this country...
Of course , from what you are telling the rest of us here, is that you never studied history.

Calvin Coolidge
The differences served Coolidge well as he worked to clean up the corruption that had plagued the Harding administration. He appointed a special counsel to investigate the Teapot Dome oil-lease scandal (in which the U.S. Secretary of the Interior was accused–and later convicted–of accepting bribes to lease federal oil reserves without competitive bidding), and he dismissed Harding’s tarnished U.S. attorney general, Harry M. Daugherty (1860-1941). Coolidge’s reputation for honesty and integrity helped him restore public faith in the government.

Reagan was the last Republican president. He is rolling in his grave at warp speed at what Bush and Trump have done to the party.

yes, you could call them rinos or dim Lites...

I dont see any appreciable difference btw rinos and dims...

our country needs to go back to being what the Founders wanted...

is that possible?

sigh

:(
yes only if we follow their example.

1649378521789.png

Reagan was the last Republican president. He is rolling in his grave at warp speed at what Bush and Trump have done to the party.
Reagan was a Wall Street tool who led us to GW Bush's disaster which still has the US in massive debt.

did you know the confederate constitution had a requirement for slavery and any state had to allow slaves??

I dont call that a great constitution,,

Yes, Raygunn was the son of a bitch who started the American decline.

Trump simply ramped it up!

Truly the first piece of dung we've had in the Office, well, the original cow dung was Nixon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back