Reagan: Killer, Coward, Con-man

Do libs ever mourn the dead that SA dictators inflict on the continent on a daily basis

Carter commanded a nuclear submarine, reagan did his military service acting in propaganda films.

so very true.lol

I've never heard anyone deny or disrespect Carter"s military service,

nor claim that Reagan did any more than make films during the war.

So, what's your point?

the american sheep always demonize carter when carter served in the military but reagan did not. thats just ONE example. another one is Carter same as JFK,also tried to get rid of the evil CIA.When he got in office,he hired his naval commander Stansfield Turner as CIA director. Turner got in and immediately cleaned up the CIA firing all covert operaters.When Reagan got elected,he came in and fired Turner and replaced him with William Casey who got the CIA back to their corrupt ways again and got the covert wars program running again.

the CIA is the REASON the world is in the mess that it is today.Carter tried to clean up the corruption of the CIA where Reagan when he got elected,got them back to their same old corrupt ways again,yet the stupid sheep in America somehow think Reagan was a much better president than carter.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

oh and actually that was a post made by another user at another site who most there are not brainwashed sheep who understand Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,that was HIS post,i thought it was very interesting so i wanted to copy and paste it to refer to it in the future when exposing Reagans corruption.:D

Last edited:
Greg Palast

"In 1987, I found myself stuck in a crappy little town in Nicaragua named Chaguitillo. The people were kind enough, though hungry, except for one surly young man. His wife had just died of tuberculosis.

People don't die of TB if they get some antibiotics. But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected.

Ronnie grinned and cracked jokes while the young woman's lungs filled up and she stopped breathing. Reagan flashed that B-movie grin while they buried the mother of three."

Were you down there killing Indians for Danny Ortega, like a typical American traitor? I know lots of Soviet sympathizers went to Nicaragua to kill Mosquito Indians on behalf of the Sandinista regime, since the Indians refused to obey the Communist dictator.

Bill Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe (5000 estimated dead) when he was literally caught with his pants down and the history impaired crazy angry left thinks Reagan was a killer. Go figure.

since this troll has had me on ignore ever since he got frustrated that i shot down his ramblings that oswald was the lone assassin that shot JFK,which is why nobody should ever listen to him,LOL this is not for him of course but any others that ARE reading this.

yes the troll is correct that Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe but half the sheep in America and these egghead professors dont rank Clinton as one of the greatest presidents ever as they do his other fellow warmonger bastard Reagan so as always,his post here is pointless since this thread is about Reagans corruption and not Clintons.:rolleyes:

Carter commanded a nuclear submarine, reagan did his military service acting in propaganda films.

so very true.lol

I've never heard anyone deny or disrespect Carter"s military service,

nor claim that Reagan did any more than make films during the war.

So, what's your point?

the american sheep always demonize carter when carter served in the military but reagan did not. thats just ONE example.

A lot of people have bad things to say about Carter, but it is not because of his military service.

You almost seem to be implying that having military service should give you a pass on criticism.

another one is Carter same as JFK,also tried to get rid of the evil CIA.When he got in office,he hired his naval commander Stansfield Turner as CIA director. Turner got in and immediately cleaned up the CIA firing all covert operaters.When Reagan got elected,he came in and fired Turner and replaced him with William Casey who got the CIA back to their corrupt ways again and got the covert wars program running again.

the CIA is the REASON the world is in the mess that it is today.Carter tried to clean up the corruption of the CIA where Reagan when he got elected,got them back to their same old corrupt ways again,yet the stupid sheep in America somehow think Reagan was a much better president than carter.:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Carter didn't try to clean up corruption, he was against, as you are, covert operations.

That's a controversial position, in this world, and more so during the Cold War, when the KGB was all over the planet, doing covert operations.

Are you sorry that the Soviets didn't get to finish their program of genocide in Afghanistan and turn it into a good marxist country?

Because it was a CIA covert programs that stopped that genocide.

oh and actually that was a post made by another user at another site who most there are not brainwashed sheep who understand Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time,that was HIS post,i thought it was very interesting so i wanted to copy and paste it to refer to it in the future when exposing Reagans corruption.:D

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Bill Clinton authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe (5000 estimated dead) when he was literally caught with his pants down and the history impaired crazy angry left thinks Reagan was a killer. Go figure.

You call them impaired crazy because you have been brainwashed by the CIA media that never tells about his atrocities committed as president.LOL like these LOL 21 Reasons Why Ronald Reagan Was a Terrible President

oh and this is about reagan,not clinton,you want to start a thread about how clinton committed those murders in Europe go ahead.nobody is stopping you.I will be glad to back you up on that anytime matter of fact. The difference is the sheep dont worship clinton as they do mass murderer and traiter reagan is the difference.

quote-here-s-my-strategy-on-the-cold-war-we-win-they-lose-ronald-reagan-47-55-22.jpg

It's interesting that John Lennon's killer was clearly insane but media pressure forced the system to try him as a murderer. Meanwhile the assassin who targeted Reagan was clearly sane but was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

IF bastard Reagan had never been elected,america would be a great nation now because

What if there was no Reagan? 1. The country would never have expanded war against drugs 2. As a result, 2% of US population wouldn't be living in prison 3. The country wouldn't have adopted no fault divorce 4. As a result, divorce rate wouldn't be at staggering 50% 5. Due to #1~4, US wouldn't have so many dysfunctional families 6. Due to #5, the overall number of violent crimes would be much lower 7. Most importantly, US national debt would be far lower than it is now 8. Result of #7, US citizens today would have much lower taxes. Reagan did so much damage to this country, I have no idea why all these dumb Americans continue worshipping him. He is not the president responsible for ending the cold war, cold war ended mostly due to Gorbachev. Any moron could've been seated as president at that era and he would still be credited as 'the president who ended cold war'. This is what America deserves for deciding to elect some incompetent actor as a president instead of another candidate with a more credible background.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

There's no reason to think 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Reagan didn't become president IF the person who got elected in his place still funded Afghan rebels to fight the Russians in the 80s, such as Osama Bin Laden. And most likely, if Bush or whoever would've been in office instead, this still would've happened seeing how foreign policy rarely changes much from president to president, no matter the party. It's the one area of topics where the two parties are nearly identical if you take a step back and look at it all objectively. But there IS reason to think if Reagan wouldn't have become president, the American economy would likely be in much better shape today than it actually is. All of American politics shifted to the right after Reagan. If he wouldn't have become president, this wouldn't have happened. There wouldn't have been a mass redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. There wouldn't have been a take down of American labor unions and defacto there wouldn't have been trade policies passed such as NAFTA under Clinton (and was attempted under Bush). Clinton wouldn't have been an overall center-right Democrat signing conservative legislation into law as he did. In fact he likely wouldn't have even become president since it would've changed the whole line of succession and nation politics in general. It's a butterfly effect. Reagan doesn't become president, there isn't a shift in American politics to the right for a generation, there isn't a Republican majority in the House through the 90s and a rather conservative Democrat like Clinton likely wouldn't have even been nominated in the party, much less become president in the 90s passing numerous conservative bills via the Republican controlled congress. This means unions would've remained strong and still maintained a strong lobbying presence in politics, therefore no horrible trade bills like NAFTA getting passed and shipping American jobs to China and Mexico all to save CEOs a little on their bottom lines by paying employees less money. The list goes on and on. America's middle class would almost certainly still be the strong economic powerhouse we were through the 60s and 70s, the top 1% wouldn't have become so extremely wealthy that the number of billionaires in the country doubles, etc etc. The defense budget wouldn't be so unnecessarily overblown as it is today. And on and on and on............In short, America would likely be in a much better standing today if it weren't for Reagan coming to power in the 80s. :beer:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

IF bastard Reagan had never been elected,america would be a great nation now because

What if there was no Reagan? 1. The country would never have expanded war against drugs 2. As a result, 2% of US population wouldn't be living in prison 3. The country wouldn't have adopted no fault divorce 4. As a result, divorce rate wouldn't be at staggering 50% 5. Due to #1~4, US wouldn't have so many dysfunctional families 6. Due to #5, the overall number of violent crimes would be much lower 7. Most importantly, US national debt would be far lower than it is now 8. Result of #7, US citizens today would have much lower taxes. Reagan did so much damage to this country, I have no idea why all these dumb Americans continue worshipping him. He is not the president responsible for ending the cold war, cold war ended mostly due to Gorbachev. Any moron could've been seated as president at that era and he would still be credited as 'the president who ended cold war'. This is what America deserves for deciding to elect some incompetent actor as a president instead of another candidate with a more credible background.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

There's no reason to think 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Reagan didn't become president IF the person who got elected in his place still funded Afghan rebels to fight the Russians in the 80s, such as Osama Bin Laden. And most likely, if Bush or whoever would've been in office instead, this still would've happened seeing how foreign policy rarely changes much from president to president, no matter the party. It's the one area of topics where the two parties are nearly identical if you take a step back and look at it all objectively. But there IS reason to think if Reagan wouldn't have become president, the American economy would likely be in much better shape today than it actually is. All of American politics shifted to the right after Reagan. If he wouldn't have become president, this wouldn't have happened. There wouldn't have been a mass redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. There wouldn't have been a take down of American labor unions and defacto there wouldn't have been trade policies passed such as NAFTA under Clinton (and was attempted under Bush). Clinton wouldn't have been an overall center-right Democrat signing conservative legislation into law as he did. In fact he likely wouldn't have even become president since it would've changed the whole line of succession and nation politics in general. It's a butterfly effect. Reagan doesn't become president, there isn't a shift in American politics to the right for a generation, there isn't a Republican majority in the House through the 90s and a rather conservative Democrat like Clinton likely wouldn't have even been nominated in the party, much less become president in the 90s passing numerous conservative bills via the Republican controlled congress. This means unions would've remained strong and still maintained a strong lobbying presence in politics, therefore no horrible trade bills like NAFTA getting passed and shipping American jobs to China and Mexico all to save CEOs a little on their bottom lines by paying employees less money. The list goes on and on. America's middle class would almost certainly still be the strong economic powerhouse we were through the 60s and 70s, the top 1% wouldn't have become so extremely wealthy that the number of billionaires in the country doubles, etc etc. The defense budget wouldn't be so unnecessarily overblown as it is today. And on and on and on............In short, America would likely be in a much better standing today if it weren't for Reagan coming to power in the 80s. :beer:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

tl;dr

MORE americans awake with their truthfil posts.

Reagan was a MONSTER to the poor and the middle class,even Ronald Reagan Jr said my dad did not care for the poor.Republicans should be ashamed !:lmao::laughing0301::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

MORE americans awake with their truthfil posts.

Reagan was a MONSTER to the poor and the middle class,even Ronald Reagan Jr said my dad did not care for the poor.Republicans should be ashamed !:lmao::laughing0301::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reagan won the Cold War and presided over a massive economic boom.

YOur words are the ravings of a madman.

Reagan was the greatest President of my lifetime.

Until Trump.

:eusa_dance:

You know who the last good president before Trump was?

Gerald Ford.

Reagan wanted to do good, but Bush set him up to get shot, so he could run things for a while.

Reagan was a good man, Carter is a good man, too. Things are what they are.

Trump is the best president in my lifetime. My 80 year old uncle says the same thing.

Other old people do, too. Ones that lived under Truman, even. :eek:

Until Trump.

:eusa_dance:

You know who the last good president before Trump was?

Gerald Ford.

Reagan wanted to do good, but Bush set him up to get shot, so he could run things for a while.

Reagan was a good man, Carter is a good man, too. Things are what they are.

Trump is the best president in my lifetime. My 80 year old uncle says the same thing.

Other old people do, too. Ones that lived under Truman, even. :eek:
There it is,was looking for this thread,on a tablet now so can’t post the new stuff on the Gipper I found,mr Morrison sure has a warped opinion of a good man,if a mass murderer warmonger who had more people indicted in his administration than any other previous president ever and got America into the largest debt ever worse than all presidents combined makes a person a good president,then that is one sick mind someone has.beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

mr Morrison at least got something right in his babble here,the part on Trump being the best president in his lifetime.If people knew the great stuff he has done behind the scenes to clean up government corruption thst the msm media is not reporting,they would know he indeed is the best president in our lifetime,even better than the great jfk.he indeed is cleaning up government corruption like no other president ever,even behind the scenes out of office working with the military to do so.he truly is draining the swamp.He is the first president in my lifetime who did what he said he would do. :thup:

Greg Palast

"In 1987, I found myself stuck in a crappy little town in Nicaragua named Chaguitillo. The people were kind enough, though hungry, except for one surly young man. His wife had just died of tuberculosis.

People don't die of TB if they get some antibiotics. But Ronald Reagan, big-hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected.

Ronnie grinned and cracked jokes while the young woman's lungs filled up and she stopped breathing. Reagan flashed that B-movie grin while they buried the mother of three."
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Sad that the brainwashed sheep of America cannot accept reality that the majority of our presidents we had ESPECIALLY Reagan,were all fir the most part,evil demonic men who gave hitler and stalin a run fir their money. Pretty much almost all of them in the 20th century thsts for sure.Reagan beyond a doubt one of them, thank god Trump is not one of them.

Last edited:
Reagan was all about bowing to Wall Street...
Open Borders that resulted in wage suppression for minorities and Blue Collar workers in construction.
Raygun partnered with Democrat Patrick Moynahan and every other US senator to pass laws that allowed Chinese and Japanese Business Visas to replace millions of Americans in the workforce.
Raygun signed the COBRA Act giving free health care to trespassers.
Raygun encouraged Off-Shoring in the guise of spreading Democracy and Capitalism when all it did was make the rich richer.

We got the great RAYGUN to thank for that.

October 23 1983

Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing Fast Facts
CNN Library

Updated 4:23 PM ET, Mon October 7, 2019

120719083732-skinner-syria-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

US Marines searching for victims in Beirut eight days after an attack that killed 241 American service members on October 23, 1983.
(CNN)Here is a look at the 1983 bombing of a Marine compound in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 241 US service personnel.

Facts:
October 23, 1983 -
241 US service personnel -- including 220 Marines and 21 other service personnel -- are killed by a truck bomb at a Marine compound in Beirut, Lebanon.
Three hundred service members had been living at the four-story building at the airport in Beirut. There were 1,800 Marines stationed in Beirut at the time.
A multi-national force with units from France, Italy and the United Kingdom was also on peacekeeping duty in Lebanon at the same time.
At the same time the Marine barracks was hit, a suicide bomber drove a pickup truck full of explosives and crashed into a building housing French paratroopers. Approximately 58 French soldiers were killed in the attack.
This was the deadliest attack against US Marines since the battle over Iwo Jima in 1945.

Forum List

Back