Reagan exposed as a racist in newly released recording.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio
I thought everyone knew Saint Ronnie was a vindictive asshole. After he screwed up California he was then a loser for America. His policies are the number 1 reasons for homelessness and poverty in the state.

Yeah whats sad about it Tax Man is the reaganut zombie sheep have been so brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system they dont want to accept the evidence right in front of their eyes he ran the most corrupt administration ever at least at the TIME back then.:rolleyes: every president since then has expanded what he got started so he doesnt look so bad now compared to all the other clowns we have had since that asswipe traiter. but BEFORE them,back then,oh god he was a nightmare especially for californians as you said so well.:beer:

the reaganut zombies are so brainwashed and refuse to look at the evidence i have noticed in all the years i been here that sadly,you could post a video of him talking to Nixon saying something like- Yeah Dick,you shit on the constitution and betrayed the american people and murdered women and children around the globe and did such a great job of it that now that I am president now,i think i will follow YOUR footsteps and betray the american people same as you did.

even if you came up with a video of him saying thaty in his OWN WORDS and posted that,i can tell you from experience they are so much brain dead an in denial mode on his corrupt administration he ran,that they would STILL look for reason to say he was a good president.No matter what documented evidence you show,they dont want to see it,its never enough for them.:rolleyes: they only see what they WANT to see. :abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

It takes all kinds doesnt it?:rolleyes:

How many drugs have you ingested today?

Just curious.
I do not ingest any drugs or alcohol. I could never take the chance of having to drive and be loaded.

this troll ALWAYS insults when he is backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.LOL

sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah
Doesn’t excuse Reagan’s outright racism

One out of context comment from nearly 50 years ago, and you want to judge him on that? LOL!!!!

The man won the Cold War! The thing that you lefties were convinced would end the Human Race, over because of Ronald Reagan.

And you can't admit it.
:dig:

No YOU arrogsant fuck reaganut zombies CANT ever admit defeat and are STILL in denial mode cause you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media AND our corrupt sachool system and trolls like political chic that Reagan ended the cold war when the facts prove OTHERWISE.

you nutcases CANT admit THAT.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

dont you reaganut brainwahsed zombies EVER ge tired of ending up with egg on your face?:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Reagan’s tactics were a departure from his three immediate predecessors, Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, who all focused on a policy of détente with the Soviet Union, playing down Cold War tensions and trying to foster a peaceful coexistence between the two nations. Reagan dismissed détente as a “one-way street that the Soviet Union has used to pursue its own aims.”

This was a result of many changes over the course of two years. Gorbachev’s reforms within the Soviet Union gave Eastern Bloc nations more freedom to determine their own government and access to the West.
https://www.history.com/news/ronald-reagan-tear-down-this-wall-speech-berlin-gorbachev

Perhaps the most dangerous myth regarding the legacy of the late President Ronald Reagan is that he was somehow responsible for the end of the Cold War.

the myth that he is responsible for the downfall of communism and the end of the Cold War does a disservice to the millions of Eastern Europeans and others who faced the tanks and struggled against great odds for their freedom. It was not American militarism, but massive nonviolent action—including strikes, boycotts, mass demonstrations, and other forms of ingenious non-cooperation—that finally brought down these communist regimes.
Don't Credit Reagan for Ending the Cold War - Institute for Policy Studies
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU ZOMBIES will of course cover your ears and close your eyes to these links since they dont go along with your asinine ra,mblings of course as we BOTH know ,a very common trademark with your brainwashed zombies the same way that other arrogant fuck sealybozo does when his DEMOCRAT heroes obozo and clinton are exposed for the crimianls they were. .:itsok:

Flaw one with your narrative.

Even Jimmy Carter realized that his policy of détente had failed and he initiated a huge military build up AND started the support for the Mujaheen in Afghanistan in his late administration.

So, you are the zombie, not I.

an act of desperation,miserable fail flat on your face the truth that Reagan did not end the cold war,as always you zombies cant refute the evidence of reagan always retreating to what another president did. this is a change with you at least because USUALLY in their evasion of the facts on the corruption of reagan,the reaganuts change the topic to Obama.:abgg2q.jpg:

I challenged the first point you made, clearly enough to be addressed.

I note that you were unable to refute my challenge.

Do so now, or it will be considered an admission that you were just throwing shit out there, hoping no one was actually paying attention.

It’s disappointing to learn about. I still think he did a lot of good things for this country, but his remarks do speak for themselves. I’m not one to care about legacies, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t give a shit anymore, but it’s going to have an affect the way he’s viewed.

That does it, impeach Reagan too....lol
Impacts his legacy

Hmm... how very non progressive of you. To judge a person in what he said decades ago,
It must be nice for you to be so innocent, have never said anything you wouldn't be proud that everyone heard.

Cast the first stone.

It was 1971. If this really is Reagan...I have no idea, but if it is I don't see this as that big of a deal/ Comments were said like that all the time that far back. It was the times he was raised in. What is important, is what he did AFTER those times changed. Did he progress as society did?
Saint Ronnie regressed America. Homeless? Check out the closures of every institution that cared for sick and helpless people at his command.

The establishment also made sure their boy Reagan got in because they knew he would play ball with them and be their willing puppet because he was corrupt even wayyyyy before he even became a politician in california.

He was a mole for the FBI. this grade B actor ruined many careers of promising movie stars informing for the FBI of their ALLEGED ties to communism.

Many times their was no evidence to prove they were communists but he informed on them anyways and destroyed the lives of many promising up and rising hollywood talent informing on them for the corrupt evil FBI institution. Hense WHY he was made director of the actors screen guild the fact he was so fucking corrupt. that is also WHY hollywood NEVER portrays the REAL Ronald Reagan and ow corrupt he was and never will and WHY the establishment had their sights set on him from the very get go to be their future president. He was so fucking corrupt as governor as well that he was their perfect boy for future president.

It’s disappointing to learn about. I still think he did a lot of good things for this country, but his remarks do speak for themselves. I’m not one to care about legacies, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t give a shit anymore, but it’s going to have an affect the way he’s viewed.

The lefties will eventually get around to any and every white historical figure. So, this matters not at all.

Impacts his legacy

Hmm... how very non progressive of you. To judge a person in what he said decades ago,
It must be nice for you to be so innocent, have never said anything you wouldn't be proud that everyone heard.

Cast the first stone.

It was 1971. If this really is Reagan...I have no idea, but if it is I don't see this as that big of a deal/ Comments were said like that all the time that far back. It was the times he was raised in. What is important, is what he did AFTER those times changed. Did he progress as society did?
Saint Ronnie regressed America. Homeless? Check out the closures of every institution that cared for sick and helpless people at his command.

The establishment also made sure their boy Reagan got in because they knew he would play ball with them and be their willing puppet because he was corrupt even wayyyyy before he even became a politician in california.

He was a mole for the FBI. this grade B actor ruined many careers of promising movie stars informing for the FBI of their ALLEGED ties to communism.

Many times their was no evidence to prove they were communists but he informed on them anyways and destroyed the lives of many promising up and rising hollywood talent informing on them for the corrupt evil FBI institution. Hense WHY he was made director of the actors screen guild the fact he was so fucking corrupt. that is also WHY hollywood NEVER portrays the REAL Ronald Reagan and ow corrupt he was and never will and WHY the establishment had their sights set on him from the very get go to be their future president. He was so fucking corrupt as governor as well that he was their perfect boy for future president.

these little pesky facts hurt the feelings of little troll correl and this is what he is doing now like the little baby he is whining in defeat after i just took him to school on the corrupt ronnie reagan.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

source.gif

hee hee..:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

One out of context comment from nearly 50 years ago, and you want to judge him on that? LOL!!!!

The man won the Cold War! The thing that you lefties were convinced would end the Human Race, over because of Ronald Reagan.

And you can't admit it.

No YOU arrogsant fuck reaganut zombies CANT ever admit defeat and are STILL in denial mode cause you have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media AND our corrupt sachool system and trolls like political chic that Reagan ended the cold war when the facts prove OTHERWISE.

dont you reaganut brainwahsed zombies EVER ge tired of ending up with egg on your face?:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Reagan’s tactics were a departure from his three immediate predecessors, Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter, who all focused on a policy of détente with the Soviet Union, playing down Cold War tensions and trying to foster a peaceful coexistence between the two nations. Reagan dismissed détente as a “one-way street that the Soviet Union has used to pursue its own aims.”

This was a result of many changes over the course of two years. Gorbachev’s reforms within the Soviet Union gave Eastern Bloc nations more freedom to determine their own government and access to the West.
https://www.history.com/news/ronald-reagan-tear-down-this-wall-speech-berlin-gorbachev

Perhaps the most dangerous myth regarding the legacy of the late President Ronald Reagan is that he was somehow responsible for the end of the Cold War.

the myth that he is responsible for the downfall of communism and the end of the Cold War does a disservice to the millions of Eastern Europeans and others who faced the tanks and struggled against great odds for their freedom. It was not American militarism, but massive nonviolent action—including strikes, boycotts, mass demonstrations, and other forms of ingenious non-cooperation—that finally brought down these communist regimes.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU ZOMBIES will of course cover your ears and close your eyes to these links since they dont go along with your asinine ra,mblings of course as we BOTH know ,a very common trademark with your brainwashed zombies the same way that other arrogant fuck sealybozo does when his DEMOCRAT heroes obozo and clinton are exposed for the crimianls they were. .:itsok:

Even Jimmy Carter realized that his policy of détente had failed and he initiated a huge military build up AND started the support for the Mujaheen in Afghanistan in his late administration.

an act of desperation,miserable fail flat on your face the truth that Reagan did not end the cold war,as always you zombies cant refute the evidence of reagan always retreating to what another president did. this is a change with you at least because USUALLY in their evasion of the facts on the corruption of reagan,the reaganuts change the topic to Obama.:abgg2q.jpg:

Do so now, or it will be considered an admission that you were just throwing shit out there, hoping no one was actually paying attention.

oh whatever

crying in defeat as always.those facts have never been refuted asswipe and you are so much in denial about reagan spying for the FBI ruining actors carrers,how pathetic and sad.

The lefties will eventually get around to any and every white historical figure. So, this matters not at all.

Well, here’s the thing - the lefties already hate him and have long since called him a racist. People that don’t know much about him but generally viewed him favorably, or were indifferent to him, might feel different after hear what he said. It might not matter much to some people, but in the eyes of others there is respect that has been lost.

And you can't admit it.

oh whatever

crying in defeat as always.those facts have never been refuted asswipe and you are so much in denial about reagan spying for the FBI ruining actors carrers,how pathetic and sad.

You made a claim that the three Presidents before Reagan had practiced detente, and that Reagan reversed that.

I pointed out that CARTER of all people, realized the error of his policy and started a massive military buildup and funding of the mujaheen in Afghanistan, late in his administration.

Which challenges your first "point".

You have been unable to defend your point. At all. Indeed, it seems that you don't understand the idea of defending a claim.

Well, here’s the thing - the lefties already hate him and have long since called him a racist. People that don’t know much about him but generally viewed him favorably, or were indifferent to him, might feel different after hear what he said. It might not matter much to some people, but in the eyes of others there is respect that has been lost.

They will go though history with a fine tooth comb, looking for shit. If they can't find shit, they will just lie.

And they control the education industry and pop culture and the media, and they are effective a hive mind and they will make the lie stick.

So, it does not matter.

They will go though history with a fine tooth comb, looking for shit. If they can't find shit, they will just lie.

And they control the education industry and pop culture and the media, and they are effective a hive mind and they will make the lie stick.

So, it does not matter.

It matters to some people who aren’t controlled by the leftist narrative. To a lot of people, you’re right, they have been indoctrinated and view every republican as a racist.

So, it does not matter.

It matters to some people who aren’t controlled by the leftist narrative. To a lot of people, you’re right, they have been indoctrinated and view every republican as a racist.
It's only because they want to believe it....not because it's true.
The media has been working on these idiots for 3 years.....and many of them cannot think for themselves anymore.
But the DemoRats aren't taking any chances......they plan on cheating in California and other blue states hoping to keep from being swamped in the election and maybe pulling out a win. They know their policies are hated by Americans.

You can bet winger never batted an eye when Cankles said all blacks look alike

No, I didn’t

Not even close to calling blacks monkeys.......that is what Republicans defend

You're a fraud. Racist is racist ya fckn moron
Why won’t Republicans condemn someone calling black people monkeys?

Same reason your party doesn’t get condemned for open anti semitism.
Give me a similar example to calling black people monkeys
Pretty uppity statement

sure--sure
AND the blacks are NEVER racist --they can't be--correct?? because they are inhuman?
hahahhahahahah

And you can't admit it.

A long time ago doesnt mean that he was NOT evil.:abgg2q.jpg:

why WOULD they want the corruption of reagan exposed?:cuckoo:

the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system have gone miles out of their way with their outright lies about him covering up how corrupt his administration is so they would obviously do everything in their power to keep it closed as well.:cuckoo:
anyway, it's never been PROVEN Reagan is a racist
rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Impacts his legacy
Russian BS
Nothing but communist propaganda.

EA7S4iCU8AACx_q
'
the fact that you are a die hard REPUBLICAN who always covers your ears and closes your eyes to the corruption of the REPUBLICANS the exact same way that sealybozo does for the democrats,coming from you.i would expect nothing else from you to post..
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

same as sealybozo does on the dems when i take him to school that his heros clinton and obozo were corrupt,same as him,in the past,you eovered your your ears and closed your eyes to to evidence of the corruption of reagan too many times to remember.two peas in a pod you and sealybozo are. actuallyu the three stooges with corral being the same brainwashed reagant zombie in denial same as you and sealybozo is on clinton and obozos corruption:abgg2q.jpg: actually we have the three stooges,you and sealybozo and now correl since he is the same as you,in denial mode on reagan and was seen in diapers crying about as i just showed.:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
man it is SOOOOO very sad and pathetic the brainwashed sheep like correl and mudwhistle have been taken in by the lies of the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system over the years and hung on EVERY WORD the lies and propaganda they swallowed hook,line,and sinker from them.

ALWAYS in denial mode and ALWAYS closing their eyes and covering their ears to the evidence since the facts of his corruption of that assclown dont go along with their warped opinions they have of that motherfucker murdering warmonger and traiter to the middle class familys of americans

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

And all the sheep in America thought this guy was a great man.:iyfyus.jpg:whatever.:rolleyes:

Its so easy to debunk the lies of the media and hollywood that he was not a great president like they make him out to be,its even easier to expose the lies that he was a great man.Its proven too many times to remember by myself and many others here in the pats he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and this new declassified audio recording is icing on the cake.

Ronald Reagan Makes Racist Comment To Richard Nixon In Newly Released Audio
Throughout my 72 years, I have found political conservatives to be among the most racist individuals around. After the Civil Rights legislation of the 1960s, the smart bigots (especially those with political ambitions) began lying about their prejudices.

Ronald Reagan & Race | National Review

"The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States.

"'Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,' Reagan said.

"'Yeah,' Nixon interjected.

"Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: 'To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!' Nixon gave a huge laugh."

Will we have to wait 48 years to hear evidence of Trump's biases?

What Tom Arnold, Omarosa and Trump have said about the alleged 'Apprentice' tapes

Forum List

Back