ES&S ACCUSED OF BLOCKING ACCESS TO CRUCIAL ELECTION RECORDS NATIONWIDE! MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD EXPOSED, PRESIDENT TRUMP VINDICATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get to that right after I prove the Unibomber Manifesto is wrong.

The point is that you're a kook, so nobody is paying any attention to you.
Is that what you think? Let me tell you right now what you think has never meant anything and it is not going to start now.

You people are crazy with the total lies you fabricate

First it was dead people voted, which was proven a lie
Then it was Dominion changed votes, which was proven a lie
Then it was some poll worker lady in GA dumped illegal votes, which was proven to be a total lie (and Giuliani is in big trouble for saying it).
Then it was about 50 other totally fabricated lies and Bullshit, which were all proven to be total lies.
Then Trump lost every court case in all states.

At what point do you dumb fucks stop believing the lies??
You people are disgracefully dumb, stupid AF.

All the GOP Deep State has to do is feed you any lie they concoct and you believe them all. Talk about being a gullible sucka...
My dogs and cats voted and all of my friends dogs and cats voted. Some of their fish voted as well a a gerbil and a hamster and a bunny and a bearded dragon.
And you are telling me that Biden came up with a magical 81 million votes and Trump only 74 million?

You got nothing that disputes what they say. Just say that. It won't hurt.
I gave you a free pass but I guess you want more.

This is a rehash of the same concerns back in 2021. I guess Trump was more concerned with Dominion than ES and S. There was some concern.

( In a jaw-dropping revelation, Election Systems & Software In a jaw-dropping revelation, Election Systems & Software (ES&S) has been caught red-handed in an audacious scheme to prevent public access to vital public records related to the administration of elections. The bombshell report suggests that the company is trying to cloak their actions in secrecy and hide critical information from the American public. has been caught red-handed in an audacious scheme to prevent public access to vital public records related to the administration of elections. )

The public records request was refused by ED&S and this indicates wrong doing or hiding something. Now this is a story worth investigating because it election time. How convenient.

Yet, this is just a rehash of the same election fraud claims in the last election. Dominion slapped down all the conspiracy claims against them and won.

Now its another company . As the story says the company have refused the public request. The same question that they are asking is what they were asking a few years ago. It is a rehash.

So how do they know that something was done illegal if they do not have the proof. It just round 10 of speculation. If you don succeed, try , try , try try, again and then try it more.

Still

Texas Certifies EVS 6.1.1.0 Despite Hash-Validation Concerns

To be clear, WhoWhatWhy is aware of no evidence that systems supplied by ES&S were exploited to rig an election. But ES&S’s hash-validation problems nonetheless show that ES&S does not deserve a free pass from public scrutiny and that the EAC has not been transparent about what transpired.

So now in 2023 , what is new, Well the year is new and another round of elections. The source of the story wants answers.

The question is was it election fraud , no, it was just technology that is not perfect. Hand written ballots is not perfect. People who volunteer their time to assist in voting are not perfect.

I gave you a free pass but I guess you want more.

This is a rehash of the same concerns back in 2021. I guess Trump was more concerned with Dominion than ES and S. There was some concern.

( In a jaw-dropping revelation, Election Systems & Software In a jaw-dropping revelation, Election Systems & Software (ES&S) has been caught red-handed in an audacious scheme to prevent public access to vital public records related to the administration of elections. The bombshell report suggests that the company is trying to cloak their actions in secrecy and hide critical information from the American public. has been caught red-handed in an audacious scheme to prevent public access to vital public records related to the administration of elections. )

The public records request was refused by ED&S and this indicates wrong doing or hiding something. Now this is a story worth investigating because it election time. How convenient.

Yet, this is just a rehash of the same election fraud claims in the last election. Dominion slapped down all the conspiracy claims against them and won.

Now its another company . As the story says the company have refused the public request. The same question that they are asking is what they were asking a few years ago. It is a rehash.

So how do they know that something was done illegal if they do not have the proof. It just round 10 of speculation. If you don succeed, try , try , try try, again and then try it more.

Still

Texas Certifies EVS 6.1.1.0 Despite Hash-Validation Concerns

To be clear, WhoWhatWhy is aware of no evidence that systems supplied by ES&S were exploited to rig an election. But ES&S’s hash-validation problems nonetheless show that ES&S does not deserve a free pass from public scrutiny and that the EAC has not been transparent about what transpired.

So now in 2023 , what is new, Well the year is new and another round of elections. The source of the story wants answers.

The question is was it election fraud , no, it was just technology that is not perfect. Hand written ballots is not perfect. People who volunteer their time to assist in voting are not perfect.
Did the first hash have the data and expose it? I think not. Try again.

You mean like finding votes in boxes after the election that you still want counted, even though the election is over?
No not at all. That more like a typical allegation that was never proven in a court that had jurisdiction over that states election challenges. You see when you make unprovable allegations like that, you lose the election.

But it is fun watching you guys pissing straight into the wind.

Translation: lost case. Operation FailHard is strong with this one.

Apologies. I didn't realize you were just circle jerking. Carry on.
Thinkers make points and libs name call
That’s all this fucking USMB is.

Is that what you think? Let me tell you right now what you think has never meant anything and it is not going to start now.

Did the first hash have the data and expose it? I think not. Try again.

now this is a repeat

They were aware the problem. Yet the various States continued using it.

Now if your getting upset, then I would just take a chill pill and relax. move on you asked for it.

No not at all. That more like a typical allegation that was never proven in a court that had jurisdiction over that states election challenges. You see when you make unprovable allegations like that, you lose the election.

But it is fun watching you guys pissing straight into the wind.
You guys are always finding boxes of ballots after the election is already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back