reaction to Trumps "order"

Now the President is deciding where private businesses can operate?
They can go wherever they want, except China. Building up China and their military is treason. Bush, Obama, Clinton and the rest of the establishment globalists only see K-Street $$$$$$$$$$. When China thinks they have the upper hand, whose kids are going to be sent? Yeah.

They can go wherever they want, except China. Building up China and their military is treason. Bush, Obama, Clinton and the rest of the establishment globalists only see K-Street $$$$$$$$$$. When China thinks they have the upper hand, whose kids are going to be sent? Yeah.

you cant pretend Trump isn't a fuck up.

tenor.gif

a kick in the nuts -

U.S. stocks fell in a volatile session of trading, after President Donald Trump wrote in a series of Twitter posts that he would be ordering U.S. companies to “immediately start looking for an alternative” to their business operations in China.

Stock market news: August 23, 2019

and there you have it .
Come on you are tough. Tel me you were not handed things like a lesbian astronaut. We can never believe standards have been lowered for pure equality can we?

He sure as shit can and I hope he does.....it's about time these sold out sons of bitches are brought to their senses and stop fucking the country that made them rich and powerful. He can declare anything from an American company in China contraband and have it seized and destroyed.

Trump takes aim at media after 'hereby' ordering US businesses out of China

you hate America. That figures.

He sure as shit can and I hope he does.....it's about time these sold out sons of bitches are brought to their senses and stop fucking the country that made them rich and powerful. He can declare anything from an American company in China contraband and have it seized and destroyed.

Threaten to shoot the President AGAIN lately, Fidel?

Threaten to shoot the President AGAIN lately, Fidel?

weak -

Trump can't really order companies out of China. I think what he's doing is showing China he will not be pushed around.

This whole tariff thing is a game of Chicken; see who is going to drive off the road first. However we have the biggest car on the block, and China knows this. What they can do is to interfere in our economy, especially now that the Democrats are trying to start a recession. Good timing by the Chinese, but it won't work.

Thank God we finally have a President with the balls to take on China. But people have to realize, especially Democrats and establishment free traders, that Trump needs everyones help to do this. Whatever happened to all that stronger together BS Democrats were chirping about? And Trump isn't ordering anything. He requesting help and stating the simple fact that companies may have to relocate if things in China turn south. Trump is right. Eff the globalist slavers.

If Ivanka and his own businesses can ignore him, why can't everyone else?

Thank God we finally have a President with the balls to take on China. But people have to realize, especially Democrats and establishment free traders, that Trump needs everyones help to do this. Whatever happened to all that stronger together BS Democrats were chirping about? And Trump isn't ordering anything. He requesting help and stating the simple fact that companies may have to relocate if things in China turn south. Trump is right. Eff the globalist slavers.

you have a piece of shit who is too weak AND ignorant to sit down with a team of highly skilled people and work through trade issues.

Trump has a very different management style. He is not a politician, he is a billionaire/TV personality. I don't like everything he does, but I do like the strategic decisions he makes. He's petty, egotistical, shoots from the hip too much, and is borrowing too much instead of increasing taxes. That said, I do like the general direction the US is moving in, especially opposing China, and I do like his "promises kept" list. Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

If you think Trump's a fuckup, please provide a list of things he's fucked up.
My bet is that what I love about Trump is what you lefties hate, and no I'm not a racist, nor a white supremacist.

Trump can't really order companies out of China. I think what he's doing is showing China he will not be pushed around.

This whole tariff thing is a game of Chicken; see who is going to drive off the road first. However we have the biggest car on the block, and China knows this. What they can do is to interfere in our economy, especially now that the Democrats are trying to start a recession. Good timing by the Chinese, but it won't work.
And China's leader has no election coming up.

Trump has a very different management style. He is not a politician, he is a billionaire/TV personality. I don't like everything he does, but I do like the strategic decisions he makes. He's petty, egotistical, shoots from the hip too much, and is borrowing too much instead of increasing taxes. That said, I do like the general direction the US is moving in, especially opposing China, and I do like his "promises kept" list. Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

If you think Trump's a fuckup, please provide a list of things he's fucked up.
My bet is that what I love about Trump is what you lefties hate, and no I'm not a racist, nor a white supremacist.

The problem is they hate everything about Trump. The things they do like about him they can't admit to, so they give credit to DumBama instead.

Forum List

Back