I think that is a little misleading. From what I have read it is permissible to lie to a nonbeliever to protect yourself or other Muslims. Much different than condoning out and out lying to everyone.

the way I understand , lying to kufr or unbelievers is fine and dandy if it advances the goals of islam . Its called taqiya SLiberty !!

That thread was closed guys, so that subject is closed and not what was intended to be discussed in this thread.

I just wanted to invite everyone from that thread to my Assata Shakur (which is a Muslim name) thread.

-

...that's strange...you guys don't have any comments on the Assata Shakur story?..."Shakur" is an Islamic name meaning, "grateful."

(Please see post #5 on that thread before answering.)

-

I'd take his article as BS and spin . lies and more taqiya simply because I know your spin Anonymous . I haven't even looked at it and probably won't . ----------------- hey , I loosely know islams history since it was dreamed up some 1400 years ago and I purposefully look for further info on islam all the time . One little article is not going to change my mind Anonymous .

I'd take his article as BS and spin . lies and more taqiya simply because I know your spin Anonymous . I haven't even looked at it and probably won't . ----------------- hey , I loosely know islams history since it was dreamed up some 1400 years ago and I purposefully look for further info on islam all the time . One little article is not going to change my mind Anonymous .

Lololololol.

Peace, pismoe.

(P.S.: Assata Shakur is a woman who was declared a "WANTED terrorist" by our federal government & she is receiving asylum in the country of Cuba. As for me, you nimrod, I am not a Muslim as I have told you already concerning this I'm taqiyyahing BS...you want to try to make problems for others by spreading false information, I guess that that is your business :lol: .)

-

I don't care if you are muslim or any other religion . I told you why I wouldn't take your article seriously even if I had read it . Just more BS spin , why else would you post it Anonymous ??

I don't care if you are muslim or any other religion . I told you why I wouldn't take your article seriously even if I had read it . Just more BS spin , why else would you post it Anonymous ??

Pis, uh Mr. moe, I'm gonna go on ahead and put you on ignore ace.

Later LOLOL.

-

Forum List

Back