America Suffered A Terrorist Attack EVERY YEAR Under Barak Obama

You're arguing a straw man.
Don't be so hard on yourself - I am sure you have some substance to you...somewhere in there.

Oh, sorry - I thought you said 'WITH a strawman...' :p
All of that nonsense doesn't change the fact that you are still arguing something I didn't say.

At this point I'm afraid I am forced to conclude that you are just irredeemably stupid.

Have a nice day.
says the one who supports the Democrats....who ran a FELON as their 2016 candidate....and they had to keep her out of prison and GIVE her the nomination because she could not WIN it...and then they are 'shocked' she got beat...again...in the Presidential election.

Bwuhahahaha.......
The off topic deflection is not going to convince anyone that really understand what's going on. You are just digging the hole deeper, making yourself look even less intelligent.

Stop while you can.

...so, yeah...ANYWAY....again...

The difference in the fact that there have been school shootings while Trump has been President and the fact that there were terrorist attacks on Americas every year under Obama is....

Trump has not spent his entire time in office financing, supplying, supporting, arming, training, protecting, defending, and even dragging the US into Un-Constitutional Wars in support of the SCHOOL SHOOTERS as Barry did for TERRORISTS his entire 8 years in office while they targeted and killed Americans.

School children died on Donald’s watch.....

Therefore, Donald hates school children.

...so, yeah...ANYWAY....again...

The difference in the fact that there have been school shootings while Trump has been President and the fact that there were terrorist attacks on Americas every year under Obama is....

Trump has not spent his entire time in office financing, supplying, supporting, arming, training, protecting, defending, and even dragging the US into Un-Constitutional Wars in support of the SCHOOL SHOOTERS as Barry did for TERRORISTS his entire 8 years in office while they targeted and killed Americans.

Fat Donnie provokes school shootings

Forum List

Back