RCP: "FBI Would Not REOPEN Case Unless Bombshell Evidence."

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Note you Dims, he said "REOPEN", lol, but sure you can keep spinning that the case is not re-opened when everyone and God knows it is, lololol.

Bernstein: FBI Would Not Reopen Case Unless New Evidence Was "A Real Bombshell"

Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein comments on the FBI's shocking Friday afternoon announcement that they are reopening the investigation into Hilary Clinton's email server because new evidence has come to light. .....We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation.....

And here we even have CNN calling it a reopened case.

CNN Reporter On Clinton's Plane: She Learned About FBI Reopening Case At The Same Time Media Did

CNN's Phil Mattingly speaks to anchor Wolf Blitzer from Hillary Clinton's campaign plane just moments after news broke that the FBI was reopening its investigation into her private email server.

"The plane did not have wi-fi during the entire fight," he reported. "So you have senior advisors, as well as Hillary Clinton on the plane, and as the plane landed they were finding out about this as we were landing. I had one advisor tell me, 'we're learning about that at the same time you guys are.' They didn't have advanced notice of this, they seem similarly stunned and we saw them huddling, we've been waiting for Hillary Clinton to deplane to go to that first event in Cedar Rapids, as of now she has not. It appears all of the advisors were on conference calls as we were getting off the plane. It is just important to note, they were clearly not aware of this in advance, as this news was breaking and Hillary Clinton and the top advisors were on their way to Iowa, they didn't appear to know until we touched down in Cedar Rapids."

"She's expected to speak in about 20 minutes," he continued. "She hasn't gotten off the plane yet. The reporters are waiting outside her plane right now to yell and see if she'll come over and say anything. Usually the deplaning process happens rather quickly, but it's worth noting her top advisors are on the plane, campaign manager Robby Mook, communications director Jen Palmieri, Huma Abedin, her close advisor is also on the plane right now. They have not deplaned yet. Still waiting far to happen, waiting to see if they will have reaction. I think the takeaway is they had no idea this was coming so they're trying to formulate a response right now."

False, there is no new evidence, that has been made clear. They are probably the same emails read before, its just a Republican wash job, which is why I'm didn't vote for one Republican this time, tired of their shenanigans.

CARLOS DANGER
The Ultimate 11th Hour Clinton ‘Scandal’
FBI Director James Comey's actions are unprecedented and have ensured Republicans have another "scandal" to hang around Hillary Clinton's neck.

NBC’s Williams: Comey’s Email Letter Didn’t Just Go to Republicans Like Clinton Claimed
NBC's Williams: Comey's Email Letter Didn't Just Go to Republicans Like Clinton Claimed - Breitbart
When Hillary Clinton lies, it isnt really a lie, it is just her speaking in Democrat.
LOL true , true

check this out , we have troops going to Poland and then I just saw this , this morning
Ukraine moves massive force up to Lugansk frontline

Tune in for a few minutes today on any of the communist cable outlets.......you've never seen heads exploding like this!! Its cant miss TV..........:bye1::bye1:
Oh, yes, my amount of watching CNN is about to double, lol.

Who here wants to see Wolfy baby cry on live TV?

Tune in for a few minutes today on any of the communist cable outlets.......you've never seen heads exploding like this!! Its cant miss TV..........:bye1::bye1:
Oh, yes, my amount of watching CNN is about to double, lol.

Who here wants to see Wolfy baby cry on live TV?

But watching Don Lemon is better.........all night last night, this guy look liked he was sitting on a knobby cucumber and trying not to show it........kept going back from the World Series. Almost shit my pants from snickering so much........:popcorn:

Forum List

Back