RAY EPPS Sentencing Hearing Today Changed to a SECRETIVE Zoom Hearing --- D.C. Kangaroo Court BREAKS THE LAW by Hiding Sentencing From Public

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The party that likes to fuck kids wipes their diseased ass with our Constitution again.

It's clinically habitual at this point.

We're so fucked. How do we vote out this collective shit that wasn't voted in, in the first place?

fbi j6 pipe bomber.jpg

You are LITERALLY,

the perfect USEFUL IDIOT.

The venue doesn't matter. It's still, per statute, supposed to be open to the public. :cool:

I put that dipshit on ignore a long time ago. They are useful to the far left. They are useless to me.

In other words, Epps will be given a six month vacation, all expenses paid, to the Bahamas. Still think he's not a fed?

In other words... You want everyone who participated in J6 to be given a mandatory 20-to-life sentence?

I agree.

As said in almost the same thread elsewhere , I have lost count of the times I assured you from the very start that he was a senior FBI officer and would never serve a day inside .

And Babbit's death was 100% Faked .

Breaking:
Ray Epps sentenced to 1 year probation, $500 fine, community service

An Arizona man at the center of the Capitol attack’s most persistent conspiracy theories was sentenced Tuesday to a year of probation for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot.
Ray Epps, 62, pleaded guilty in September to one count as part of a deal with Justice Department prosecutors. He admitted to engaging in disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds after storming the Capitol.

Commentary:
This is a travesty of Justice.
Ray Epps, the man who directed people to go into the Capitol and privately claimed credit for orchestrating the Capitol breach, gets one year probation. Nothing to see here!
It's so weird that, with all the people involved in January 6th sitting in prison, and a former President who said to protest peacefully constantly slandered as riot inciter, the one man who we know that wanted people to riot inside the capitol and wanted others to join his protest is, for some reason, never considered as a conspirator by the J6 committee.

This is really all you need to know about why they're running this scam...

Just think, that poor pipe bomber when they finally catch it in 2065... it's likely to get 20 hours of community service.

Picking up cigarette butts and used condoms in the hood for 20 hours seems awful harsh for planting a few explosive devices that didn't even detonate.

And here we are, most of the country, thinking this fascist shithole just couldn't stoop an lower....

Forum List

Back