Ray Epps Led Break-In of 1st Set of US Capitol Barriers – Now We Have New Video He Was in Lead Pack During Break-In of 2nd Set of Barriers on Jan 6

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is new video just leaked.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ray Epps Led Break-In of First Set of US Capitol Barriers – Now We Have Video He Was Also in Lead Pack During Break-In of Second Set of Barriers on Jan. 6

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ray Epps Led Break-In of First Set of US Capitol Barriers – Now We Have Video He Was Also in Lead Pack During Break-In of Second Set of Barriers on Jan. 6

And who says that Ray Epps told Ryan Samsel to attack the police?

Not Ray Epps. Certainly not Ryan Samsel. Both were interviewed.

So who?

Nostra Gif.jpg

Then why are you here, Troll?

Heck I would settle for at least the FBI QUESTIONING HIM!!!! As I say frequently, this is just another example of our corrupted justice system.
The claim that Epps is an FBI plant is literally made up from nothing.

There is literally nothing to back the claim. Its just an excuse that conservatives have invented whole to try blame J6 on someone other than Trump supporters.

Anyone?

Who says that Ray Epps is an FBI Insurrectionist?

Every time I ask this question, y'all suddenly get quiet and flee. If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to run. Lets try a simpler one:

Who says that Ray Epps told Ryan Samsel to attack the police?

1675128940721.png

The man that led the charge is not in jail and has never been arrested?..... the only answer could be is that he was working for the FBI.... He was being accused of being a Fed in other videos....
This evil cabal of the swamp plays the lib voters like a violin..... what a bunch of suckers I share a nation with...

The man that led the charge is not in jail and has never been arrested?..... the only answer could be is that he was working for the FBI.... He was being accused of being a Fed in other videos....
This evil cabal of the swamp plays the lib voters like a violin..... what a bunch of suckers I share a nation with...

Who says that Ray Epps 'lead the charge'?

Who says that Ray Epps is an a 'Fed'?

You're letting mindless conspiracy batshit play you like a fiddle. And you don't even know why, nor are you willing to ask even the most basic questions.

Okay. Who is Ray Epps other than the guidon bearer?

Who says that Ray Epps 'lead the charge'?

Who says that Ray Epps is a 'Fed'?

There's got to be *someone* with the sack to answer these questions. You can't all be chickenshits.

Chickenshits.......

......oh, Chickenshits.

Who says that Ray Epps is a 'Fed'?

If even you treat your claims like meaningless garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap the moment they are inconvenient, surely you'll understand if I treat them the same way.

Forum List

Back