how much income did Joe and the family earn from Hunter's paintings in exchange for the secret documents over the past 16 years?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The president's embattled son attended the gallery opening on Thursday night in Manhattan for his Haiku series, which featured paintings of colorful flower and tree-like designs.
SoHo gallery owner Geroge Berges, Hunter's art dealer, told The Daily Beast that the new art pieces range in price from $55,000 to $225,000.
So I'm suggesting, I don't know for sure, but were any unfound secret documents shipped with the Hunter paintings... you know as packing material?
HunterBidenpainting.png

The president's embattled son attended the gallery opening on Thursday night in Manhattan for his Haiku series, which featured paintings of colorful flower and tree-like designs.
SoHo gallery owner Geroge Berges, Hunter's art dealer, told The Daily Beast that the new art pieces range in price from $55,000 to $225,000.
So I'm suggesting, I don't know for sure, but were any unfound secret documents shipped with the Hunter paintings... you know as packing material?
View attachment 752197

Can you show us that Joe earned anything from his son's paintings?

His tax returns are public. If he's getting paid for his son's paintings, it should be remarkably easy to establish.

If you're talking out of your ass with another right wing conspiracy fantasy, it will be a bit more difficult.

Can you show us that Joe earned anything from his son's paintings?

His tax returns are public. If he's getting paid for his son's paintings, it should be remarkably easy to establish.

If you're talking out of your ass with another right wing conspiracy fantasy, it will be a bit more difficult.
Oh you mean like this MSM adopted conspiracy fantasy??

Comey says it's 'possible' Trump was with 'prostitutes peeing on each other' in Moscow in 2013​

Washington Post Corrects Reporting on the Steele Dossier’s Infamous Pee Tape Allegation​

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/opinion/comey-book-steele-dossier.html

Opinion | Lordy, Is There a Tape? - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › comey-book-steele-dossier
Apr 16, 2018 — “I don't know whether the current president of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013,” James Comey director of the FBI ..said in his ... hey The FBI director said it it must be true!!!!

Trump 'Golden Showers' Tape Probably Exists, Says ... - TMZ​

https://www.tmz.com › 2021/10/17 › trump-golden-sho...

An alleged tape showing Donald Trump watching Russian prostitutes urinate on a hotel bed quite likely exists -- so claims the British

I could go on with this MSM adopted conspiracy fantasy but instead if you want please explain this "conspiracy fantasy!

Oh you mean like this MSM adopted conspiracy fantasy??

Comey says it's 'possible' Trump was with 'prostitutes peeing on each other' in Moscow in 2013​

Washington Post Corrects Reporting on the Steele Dossier’s Infamous Pee Tape Allegation​

Opinion | Lordy, Is There a Tape? (Published 2018)

Opinion | Lordy, Is There a Tape? - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › comey-book-steele-dossier
Apr 16, 2018 — “I don't know whether the current president of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013,” James Comey director of the FBI ..said in his ... hey The FBI director said it it must be true!!!!

Trump 'Golden Showers' Tape Probably Exists, Says ... - TMZ

https://www.tmz.com › 2021/10/17 › trump-golden-sho...
An alleged tape showing Donald Trump watching Russian prostitutes urinate on a hotel bed quite likely exists -- so claims the British

I could go on with this MSM adopted conspiracy fantasy but instead if you want please explain this "conspiracy fantasy!

So....jack shit on Joe Biden receiving so much as a penny on any of his son's paintings.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So....jack shit on Joe Biden receiving so much as a penny on any of his son's paintings.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I didn't say that as you are making assumptions just as James Comey did the FBI director about Trump sleeping in the same bed Obama did after prostitutes peed on it. You believed it just as Comey, the NYT, etc. all repeated that story.
BUT we haven't heard the end of Hunter's payments to the "big guy"... and I quote..

Hunter Biden’s biz partner called Joe Biden ‘the Big Guy’ in panicked message after Post’s laptop story​

A bombshell email exclusively reported by The Post in October 2020 showed that one of Hunter Biden’s business partners, James Gilliar, outlined the proposed percentage distribution of equity in a company created for a joint venture with CEFC China Energy Co.
Also...Another former Hunter Biden partner, US Navy veteran Tony Bobulinski, later revealed that “the big guy” was Hunter’s dad, then the Democratic candidate for president, saying, “I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false.”
In the wake of last week’s report by the Washington Post — which confirmed $4.8 million in payments from CEFC to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and first brother James Biden during 2017 and 2018 — the White House on Sunday attempted to distance the president from his under-scrutiny kin.
Tolman said Bobulinski’s confirmation that President Biden was “the big guy” in a proposed 2017 deal with CEFC China Energy could be considered evidence “that other family members were involved.”

Former Utah US Attorney Brett Tolman..."Conspiracy is a standalone crime in our country, and you’ve certainly got enough to present to the grand jury that there’s a conspiracy among Joe, [brother] James and Hunter to bring in money, to not declare that money, to not pay taxes on that money,” he said.
“And to do so from a country like China, it’s not just red flags — there are potential crimes being committed.”

So in conclusion Trump sleeping in pee filled bed has been debunked....while the "Big guy"'s mess is getting worse. All of the above was done
before Biden's home/corvette covered with things like the following....
Trumpsecretdocs.png

oh wait those are photos taken by the FBI in Trump's home... strange isn't it we got MSM coverage of those documents but nothing from Biden!

I didn't say that as you are making assumptions just as James Comey did the FBI director about Trump sleeping in the same bed Obama did after prostitutes peed on it. You believed it just as Comey, the NYT, etc. all repeated that story.
BUT we haven't heard the end of Hunter's payments to the "big guy"... and I quote..

Hunter Biden’s biz partner called Joe Biden ‘the Big Guy’ in panicked message after Post’s laptop story​

A bombshell email exclusively reported by The Post in October 2020 showed that one of Hunter Biden’s business partners, James Gilliar, outlined the proposed percentage distribution of equity in a company created for a joint venture with CEFC China Energy Co.
Also...Another former Hunter Biden partner, US Navy veteran Tony Bobulinski, later revealed that “the big guy” was Hunter’s dad, then the Democratic candidate for president, saying, “I have heard Joe Biden say he has never discussed his dealings with Hunter. That is false.”
In the wake of last week’s report by the Washington Post — which confirmed $4.8 million in payments from CEFC to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and first brother James Biden during 2017 and 2018 — the White House on Sunday attempted to distance the president from his under-scrutiny kin.
Tolman said Bobulinski’s confirmation that President Biden was “the big guy” in a proposed 2017 deal with CEFC China Energy could be considered evidence “that other family members were involved.”

Former Utah US Attorney Brett Tolman..."Conspiracy is a standalone crime in our country, and you’ve certainly got enough to present to the grand jury that there’s a conspiracy among Joe, [brother] James and Hunter to bring in money, to not declare that money, to not pay taxes on that money,” he said.
“And to do so from a country like China, it’s not just red flags — there are potential crimes being committed.”

So in conclusion Trump sleeping in pee filled bed has been debunked....while the "Big guy"'s mess is getting worse. All of the above was done
before Biden's home/corvette covered with things like the following....
View attachment 752283
oh wait those are photos taken by the FBI in Trump's home... strange isn't it we got MSM coverage of those documents but nothing from Biden!

And where is the evidence that Joe Biden got so much as a penny from Hunter's paintings?

Last edited:
And where is the evidence that Joe Biden got so much as a penny from Hunter's paintings?
The same place that Comey thought Trump slept in a bed prostitutes peed in!

Hunter Biden’s claim that he paid his dad nearly 50-thousand-dollars in monthly rent for the home Joe Biden owned on Barley Mill Rd.,Wilmington, Delaware

So where did Hunter get $50,000 a month to pay his Dad Joe, for the home Joe owned?
So did Joe get this $50,000/month for sharing information with the CCP via the Chinese buyers of Hunter's paintings?

The same place that Comey thought Trump slept in a bed prostitutes peed in!

Hunter Biden’s claim that he paid his dad nearly 50-thousand-dollars in monthly rent for the home Joe Biden owned on Barley Mill Rd.,Wilmington, Delaware

So where did Hunter get $50,000 a month to pay his Dad Joe, for the home Joe owned?
So did Joe get this $50,000/month for sharing information with the CCP via the Chinese buyers of Hunter's paintings?

When you have evidence that Joe Biden made so much as a penny off of Hunter's paintings......give me a holler.

Until then, the entire premise of the thread is just more meaningless, conspiracy addled fantasy backed by jack shit.

When you have evidence that Joe Biden made so much as a penny off of Hunter's paintings......give me a holler.

Until then, the entire premise of the thread is just more meaningless, conspiracy addled fantasy backed by jack shit.
So why do you believe Trump slept in a bed that prostitutes peed in after obama had slept in the bed? You believe that because James Comey said so!

Forum List

Back