Ratings disaster for RNC

Pretty funny, especially considering how obsessed Trump is with ratings.

I'm sure he has an excuse.

Yes he is very obsessed with ratings.

That's the best part about this. trump is going to flip out.

Expect a twitter childish rant this weekend.
I'm still blown away that the only response he could muster when asked about the NBA not playing games because of what's happening across the country is "I know their ratings are bad".

I try to keep my standards and expectations for this guy as low as possible, but I'm still sometimes a little surprised.

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Seems the rest of America did what I did with the rnc. Didn't watch. LOL.

The ratings for the rnc are terrible and well deserved.

Americans won't watch trump and the republicans lie to them. I know I won't.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

I think America is just tired of being lied to.

Even a fake reality America's Got Talent is less of a lie than the trump mess.
I think America is tired of Democrat bureaucrats and their failure in Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland.

Worst ratings ever

They should cancel that show in November
Tv is not the only way to watch the RNC. Remember...Prog controlled media will show a person sucking the penis of another person of the same gender over everyday living of a hetero family. They show Prog values as Nancy pointed out many ties herself. This is not to knock what she said as much as you have to know who the target audience is.

I have never seen any man sucking the penis of another man on any mainstream media, ever. What the hell are you watching? Nearly every family on TV is a hetero sexual family. The only people I see promoting weird families as "wholesome" are the right wing "quiver full" families with a dozen or more children.

Last night was worse than Wednesday night. LOL.

I didn't watch it. Looks like not many watched it either. I didn't want to watch people scream and lie. It's insulting that they think I'm that stupid to believe their rantings.

More people watched the Democratic convention.

I didn't watch that one either. I was out of town on a photography trip and didn't care about a convention.

Can u direct me to your side of the planet, I'd like to visit

I didn't watch it. Looks like not many watched it either. I didn't want to watch people scream and lie. It's insulting that they think I'm that stupid to believe their rantings.

I didn't watch that one either. I was out of town on a photography trip and didn't care about a convention.

I cant imagine watching a clown show like the republican convention. I wouldnt even watch the Dem convention either but for damn sure not the repubs.

I can't wait to hear Trump skew the greatest ratings known to mankind!

Worst ratings ever

They should cancel that show in November
Tv is not the only way to watch the RNC. Remember...Prog controlled media will show a person sucking the penis of another person of the same gender over everyday living of a hetero family. They show Prog values as Nancy pointed out many ties herself. This is not to knock what she said as much as you have to know who the target audience is.

I have never seen any man sucking the penis of another man on any mainstream media, ever. What the hell are you watching? Nearly every family on TV is a hetero sexual family. The only people I see promoting weird families as "wholesome" are the right wing "quiver full" families with a dozen or more children.
TV sitcoms are full of queers.

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

I think America is just tired of being lied to.

Even a fake reality America's Got Talent is less of a lie than the trump mess.
I think America is tired of Democrat bureaucrats and their failure in Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland.

are you talking about the unrest and riots under pussygrabber's administration?

1598633755213.png

In all fairness Democrats had a far better show overall...

Nobody will beat the comedy value of Don Jr Girlfriend shouting and Don Jr cocaine induced rant...

It shows that people react differently to drugs, that is GOP diversity...

yeah, all the low IQ pussygrabber's relatives had a shit show of anger and hate, only topped by the orange orangutan himself, with the most incoherent rant in history..

View attachment 381189View attachment 381190
There is so much of that non love going on in many of the areas Progs inhabit. You just do not notice it as you are the empowered promoting your agendas. If you do win in November, I am going to laugh at every friggin disaster that happens. In every way. You guys are the dark angels of revenge.

Nobody will beat the comedy value of Don Jr Girlfriend shouting and Don Jr cocaine induced rant...

You nailed. Ha HA HAHHHHH!

yeah, all the low IQ pussygrabber's relatives had a shit show of anger and hate, only topped by the orange orangutan himself, with the most incoherent rant in history..

View attachment 381189View attachment 381190
70 Full Minutes Worth!

~~~~~~
While it's too soon to evaluate what kind of bump was attained by the RNC Presidential Campaign Convention last night, we do know that the DNC presidential acceptance showed no bump for the Joey Xi Biden/Harris Hoe Campaign. Get back to us on Monday....

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

People need to watch and listen to Democrats to remind themselves why NOT to vote for them

C-SPAN showed uninterrupted DNC and RNC coverage. They reported 600% more views for the RNC on the first night. There was nothing positive about the Doom n Gloom DNC.

That doesn't change the fact that the overall ratings were down.

Yes both sides were down, it seems the DNC and RNC have worn thin on Americans. Maybe America is waking up to the fact both parties spew BS and once elected, don't give a damn about the average American.

More people watched the DNC on the third night, on the first two nights, the DNC drew smaller ratings than the RNC. Looks like no one is liking the fact that the two parties lie to us. I'm not sure why you twist to make it sound like the DNC did better all three days. They both stunk.

Forum List

Back