Ratings disaster for RNC

People still use televisions to watch things? I assumed most people tuned in via internet to avoid the garbage commentary overlapping the speakers.

By "garbage commentary" I assume you mean the parts where the lies and misleading claims of the Republican Party are being fact checked in real time and exposed as lies to the American people. That "garbage commentary"?

Wow. So far every night the RNC drew fewer viewers than the DNC. Not even close. Plus Republicans don’t know how to view on the net.

Report:
Even with the sports world turned upside down by wildcat strikes across the NBA, WNBA, MLS and MLB Wednesday, the third night of the Republican National Convention failed to draw impressive ratings.

About 17.3 million people tuned in to the 10 p.m. block Wednesday night, when Vice President Mike Pence delivered the keynote speech, approximately two million fewer than the night before, when first lady Melania Trump was at bat, according to Nielsen ratings.

By comparison, almost 22.8 million viewers tuned in for Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention last week, which included vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ acceptance speech.

Bullshit..... :auiqs.jpg:

In all fairness Democrats had a far better show overall...

Nobody will beat the comedy value of Don Jr Girlfriend shouting and Don Jr cocaine induced rant...

It shows that people react differently to drugs, that is GOP diversity...

yeah, all the low IQ pussygrabber's relatives had a shit show of anger and hate, only topped by the orange orangutan himself, with the most incoherent rant in history..

1598629704724.png
1598629732324.png

Wow. So far every night the RNC drew fewer viewers than the DNC. Not even close. Plus Republicans don’t know how to view on the net.

Report:
Even with the sports world turned upside down by wildcat strikes across the NBA, WNBA, MLS and MLB Wednesday, the third night of the Republican National Convention failed to draw impressive ratings.

About 17.3 million people tuned in to the 10 p.m. block Wednesday night, when Vice President Mike Pence delivered the keynote speech, approximately two million fewer than the night before, when first lady Melania Trump was at bat, according to Nielsen ratings.

By comparison, almost 22.8 million viewers tuned in for Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention last week, which included vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ acceptance speech.

More Certified Mental Illness

At some point, we MUST admit that these leftists are severely Mentall Ill.
There is no way forward as a nation until we address the Epidemic of leftist Severe Mental Health Crisis

Report:

I suspect MANY people tuned out because of the garbage commentary that continuously interrupted and found a source online.

Report:

The DNC ratings were not stellar either. Republicans should be glad it wasn't widely seen. It was looney tunes on parade. It shows that there are fewer people who are undecided in 2020.

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Seems the rest of America did what I did with the rnc. Didn't watch. LOL.

The ratings for the rnc are terrible and well deserved.

Americans won't watch trump and the republicans lie to them. I know I won't.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

C-SPAN showed uninterrupted DNC and RNC coverage. They reported 600% more views for the RNC on the first night. There was nothing positive about the Doom n Gloom DNC.

That doesn't change the fact that the overall ratings were down.

Report:

Tell me, IF you watched a network that continually talked down your beliefs would you watch that ? Nope!

I love that democrats are ignoring OTHER PLATFORMS to get information and watch the convention on... Those platforms tripled your conventions viewership on the big 6 networks...

Nielsen ratings show how irrelevant the 6 networks are and how little the people trust them..

Report:

Wow. That's a low number.

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

C-SPAN showed uninterrupted DNC and RNC coverage. They reported 600% more views for the RNC on the first night. There was nothing positive about the Doom n Gloom DNC.

That doesn't change the fact that the overall ratings were down.
Liberal The Raw Story is your source for RNC/DNC view data? Your going to have to do better than that. Viewers turned to alternate live, uninterrupted and uncommented stations like C-SPAN who reported 600% more RNC views. I

Last night was worse than Wednesday night. LOL.

I didn't watch it. Looks like not many watched it either. I didn't want to watch people scream and lie. It's insulting that they think I'm that stupid to believe their rantings.

More people watched the Democratic convention.

I didn't watch that one either. I was out of town on a photography trip and didn't care about a convention.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

I think America is just tired of being lied to.

Even a fake reality America's Got Talent is less of a lie than the trump mess.

Forum List

Back