Ratings disaster for RNC

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Seems the rest of America did what I did with the rnc. Didn't watch. LOL.

The ratings for the rnc are terrible and well deserved.

Americans won't watch trump and the republicans lie to them. I know I won't.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

I think America is just tired of being lied to.

Even a fake reality America's Got Talent is less of a lie than the trump mess.
I think America is tired of Democrat bureaucrats and their failure in Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland.

America is tired of people who claim use partisan political dogma to divide and criticize their fellow Americans. They're also tired of the lying Republicans. When everything you tell your voters about what is going on is a lie, it doesn't say much for your policies or their effect on the American people.

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

I think America is tired of Democrat bureaucrats and their failure in Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland.

America is tired of people who claim use partisan political dogma to divide and criticize their fellow Americans. They're also tired of the lying Republicans. When everything you tell your voters about what is going on is a lie, it doesn't say much for your policies or their effect on the American people.
Give us one example of something the Republican party is saying that is a lie. Go ahead.

105337600_10217462161615055_4752924862558252956_o.jpg

Democrats are just lying again.
The Communist Democrats know President Trump and the Republicans hit a home run with the RNC while the DNC was a huge pile of shit with Senile Joe accepting the nomination on a High School stage. :auiqs.jpg: They know the ticket of Biden-Harris is going to get badly beaten on November 3rd and they're growing more and more desperate by the day!:smoke:

Always good to see the righties with a reality check as we come around the bend. Moderate republicans watched Biden and said, "I can get into that" and stayed away from the lie fest of the RNC. The reasons all these right wingers are endorsing Biden this week isnt that they like progressive policy more... they know Trump is done and they want to be able to say they werent on that sinking ship.

Give us one example of something the Republican party is saying that is a lie. Go ahead.

Trump inherited a failing economy.

It sure wasn't booming like it was before the Covid shutdown. The lie is Obama was responsible for the boom. Try another one.

BS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

BS :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
They've been lying for so long it's as natural as breathing for the pitiful creatures.

Final Speech night comparisons are in. Donald behind in ratings vs Joe by 10%! Bigger gap than the polls suggest. Weak and impotent ratings.

Story:

19.85 million people watched President Donald Trump accept the Republican party’s nomination for a second term, in a speech delivered before a crowd of 1,500 invited—but not socially distanced or masked—guests.

The ratings for Trump’s address fell short of the ratings delivery a week earlier for Joe Biden’s speech to the Democratic National Convention, which totaled 21.777 million viewers across six networks.

Wow. So far every night the RNC drew fewer viewers than the DNC. Not even close. Plus Republicans don’t know how to view on the net.

Report:
Even with the sports world turned upside down by wildcat strikes across the NBA, WNBA, MLS and MLB Wednesday, the third night of the Republican National Convention failed to draw impressive ratings.

About 17.3 million people tuned in to the 10 p.m. block Wednesday night, when Vice President Mike Pence delivered the keynote speech, approximately two million fewer than the night before, when first lady Melania Trump was at bat, according to Nielsen ratings.

By comparison, almost 22.8 million viewers tuned in for Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention last week, which included vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ acceptance speech.

I had zero desire to watch until my wife told me that the RNC had business owners and employees.
I have zero desire to watch celebrities or the politicians who opposed Trump before he became President.
Biden will be blown away outside the Blue Cities.

Well, unlike the republicans who just had a bunch of frothing-at-the-mouth loons angrily winging it, the Democrats actually had a party platform.
What the hell are you talking about?
The DNC was "America should send all Whites back to Europe".
Of course, that's what you want.

DL is an idiot, so don't bother.
I don't give a damn about what anybody says.
I give a damn about the legislation Trump is shoving down their throats.

Forum List

Back