Rastafari

The Herb (marijuana) is a holy sacrament to the Rasta. Rasa's are not about hating, we leave that to babylon.
reason and overstanding are key

So you're choosing to believe that "the green seed" mentioned in The Bible only refers to marijuana? Therein lies your problem.

wow your ignorance is boundless, most Rasta's are vegitarians.

I think you're full of shit. You can't even spell it.

wow hating on the religious forum, nice!!!
Are catholics and babtist cults to you as well?
Knowledge is power, your pretty weak.

I don't hate religion, and I don't hate the various religious affinities. But I do hate cults that USE "religion" to gain power over a weak and vulnerable flock. There's a huge difference. I'm not saying Rastafari is that, but it does appear that they use certain passages of The Bible to justify whatever it is they believe in which is outside the norm of most Christian religions.

You're right. Knowledge is power. Do a little more investigating before you start slamming people for doing their homework when you obviously have not.

I don't hate religion, and I don't hate the various religious affinities. But I do hate cults that USE "religion" to gain power over a weak and vulnerable flock. There's a huge difference. I'm not saying Rastafari is that, but it does appear that they use certain passages of The Bible to justify whatever it is they believe in which is outside the norm of most Christian religions.

You're right. Knowledge is power. Do a little more investigating before you start slamming people for doing their homework when you obviously have not.

really you were the one asking the questions, you don't like the answer so you call it a cult. Do you call out other christians for only believing certain parts of the bible. Cause I'm not aware of any catholic that is believing 100%?
Also Rasta's are very peacefull people, thier hair is different, they eat very healthy, yeah I can see how that's way different from American religion.

are you the homeless dude?

Rasta has the best music of any religion

No sense casting pearls before swine, TS.

It only annoys them.

These people cannot find Ja because you don't find Ja, Ja finds you.

Have pity on them.

No sense casting pearls before swine, TS.

It only annoys them.

These people cannot find Ja because you don't find Ja, Ja finds you.

Have pity on them.

Bob said you don't become Rata you either are or your not.

What makes me feel Ire is when I can find a little piece of tree, and build on good spliff.
Ziggy:cool:

Yea gotta me, I'm homeless! Yet your the one that smokes pot all day long, claims to be a fiscal conservative while being in favor of every government program under the sun!

Let me guess your a white Rastafarian! Poser !:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Yea gotta me, I'm homeless! Yet your the one that smokes pot all day long, claims to be a fiscal conservative while being in favor of every government program under the sun!

Let me guess your a white Rastafarian! Poster!:eusa_liar:

your a homeless racist cracking on librals, I find that funny.

Ahh, Bob Marley was half white. Though most Rasta's are Black there are many white Rasta's in the US and around the world.
The only religion close to as peacefull is the Buddhist and our music is better.

Poor is your choice, the Rasta doesn't seek more than he needs. I'm actually not for any bailout, stimulus or extension of UE but don't let that get in the way of your hateraid.

Let me guess your a white Rastafarian! Poster!:eusa_liar:

your a homeless racist cracking on librals, I find that funny.

Ahh, Bob Marley was half white. Though most Rasta's are Black there are many white Rasta's in the US and around the world.
The only religion close to as peacefull is the Buddhist and our music is better.

Poor is your choice, the Rasta doesn't seek more than he needs. I'm actually not for any bailout, stimulus or extension of UE but don't let that get in the way of your hateraid.

Let's see:

Bob Marley - Da Man, one of the best singers ever and who I regularly listen to.
Black Rastafarians - All the ones I met in my pothead days were peaceful, laid back people.
White Rastafarians - Retarded poser who need a shower!!!

LOL, it didn't take you long to pull out the race-card bravo!!!

Too much pot addles the brain.

Just and excuse for negros to smoke pot and be lazy.

Rastafari feel if you smoke gods herb you don't want to fight wars. It's about lifting people up and equality. Ending the evil ways of Babylon by spreading the message of I and I.

You wont want to do anything else either :tongue:

Spark it up Rasta Mon!

Forum List

Back