Rapper Coolio dead at 59

Like I said black men in particular and black women as well since 92% of black folks don't vote for Republiklans, only boot licking, sell outs do.
i have no issue with any race…i have an issue with racist and oppressive demafasict like you and your master racial jungle joe

i have no issue with any race…i have an issue with racist and oppressive demafasict like you and your master racial jungle joe
Of course you do, 92% of black folks don't believe in your boot licking ways. I bet when you get around white folks all they see are your teeth from smilin and shinin.

Of course you do, 92% of black folks don't believe in your boot licking ways. I bet when you get around white folks all they see are your teeth from smilin and shinin.
i have an issue with then if they are like you and a demafasict but the fact they are black or asian or any race isn’t the issue

i have an issue with then if they are like you and a demafasict but the fact they are black or asian or any race isn’t the issue
Sure it is, that is why you are quiet when the white racist on this forum make racist comments. You love white racist, that is why you are a Trump Humper.

Sure it is, that is why you are quiet when the white racist on this forum make racist comments. You love white racist, that is why you are a Trump Humper.
i stand up and call people out every time i see a racist remark

What do you have against Coolio? You got evidence or were you just raised to speak ill of the dead as a first response? Some people like to think the worst of other people even after they are dead. I wasn't there, but that is what the reports said, so pending other info, no reason was given by any outlet, to give credibility to your suggestion. I can wait and think of some of the cool music from back in the day. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Such a good post, you had to do it twice?

Glad you liked it. Always good to meet somebody not trained by parents to speak ill of the dead, at first news, without evidence.
I read tonight his manager said he likely had a heart attack and he has suffered near fatal asthma attacks. I was not a fan, really disliked his hair style, but that doesn't mean I do not wish that he rests in peace.

Why not, it's pretty accurate. The school of hard knocks is what shapes men not this sissified shit we see now. Now anything and everything can be considered bullying. It's absurd

I don't like bullies or bullying, and I don't think society really needs it. But it's a reality, and people need to learn to deal with it, so in that sense, I kinda agree.

I don't like bullies or bullying, and I don't think society really needs it. But it's a reality, and people need to learn to deal with it, so in that sense, I kinda agree.
I'm not saying we need them but we also don't need the helicopter parenting shit either.
There are things our children face now that we didn't but that doesn't mean we need to keep them in a box

Forum List

Back